Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-85, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel or airport in Belize City. Contact us for arrangements
- 8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize Our office is located at Fort Street Tourism Village 8 Fort Street, Terminal 4 Booth #1 Next to San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Or we can arrange a pickup location.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158930P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Crooked Tree Bird Watching?
- Crooked Tree Bird Watching price starts from $90.67. Discover and book Crooked Tree Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
- What is the Crooked Tree Bird Watching cancellation policy?
- Crooked Tree Bird Watching cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Crooked Tree Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Crooked Tree Bird Watching?
- Crooked Tree Bird Watching is hosted by Belize Caribbean Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belize Caribbean Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Crooked Tree Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Crooked Tree Bird Watching?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Crooked Tree Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158930P10
- You'll start at8 Fort StOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Crooked Tree Wildlife SanctuaryStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThis tour leaves the City to Crooked Tree for a day of Birding at the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. Your guide will give you a full birding and rich cultural experience of their village. You will explore through several trails around the village of Crooked Tree where you’ll see and capture a few snaps on fowls and waders, Heron Egrets, Storks and much more. The tour will also visit the western cause-way and north end of the Crooked Tree Community. Thereafter, leave the community and return to Belize City.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
While on a cruise and a stop in Belize, my daughter found us this cave tubing tour. After all the formalities, we w…
Wonderful experience. Ask for Jimmie and Cynthia. Nice people. Very goof knowledge about history and culture. I str…
Perfect excursion and Dennis is amazing!
We were in Belize with Carnival. We didn’t have a tour planned, but we walked past this tour company, which appeare…
BEAUTIFUL but understand what you are getting into
Ok so we did not book any excursions with Carnival on our 7 day cruise (they get enough of our $). Belize 2nd stop.…
Belize Caribbean Tours - Worse tour company
This was by far the worse experience with a tour company EVER. We have done many, many cruises and Belize Caribbean…
Big John's Tours
Gregory, from Big John's Tours, gave us a phenomenal day. He went totally above and beyond to make our day spectacu…
Fabulous Tour Guide (Dennis the Menace)!
Dennis Hislop Jr. (Dennis the Menace) was such a wonderful tour guide on our recent Belize City Tour!! He was so e…
ASK FOR DENNIS
DENNIS is your best tour guide we enjoyed every single second very informative I can't wait to get back strongly re…
Dennis took really good care of us learned so much during Altun Ha excursion Amazing experience would definitely …
Best Excursion Ever!
We talked with Jason on the pier and decided to tour the city and visit the ruins. "Jungle Jim" was our tour guid…
Nothing for an adventure
This was not an excursion neither an adventure. This was just transportation to an island that you have to pay for …
Tour of The city and a tour to The beach KuKumba .
The driver/ guide Dennis JR at Belize Carabbien tours., was very plesant and informative guide. He took us ti KuKuM…
Not your typical zoo
I found the Belize Zoo to be a fun and educational destination. Unlike most zoos, the animals here are mostly resc…
We had a wonderful trip experience
Arrived by cruise shipped and booked with this company on the pier. Cost $40 US per person and included a city tour…
Do NOT recommend
I am rating at one star only because zero stars is not an option. We bought the city tour for four people at $25 pe…