1. Upon arrival, guests will be taken to the Kitchen, where they will be shown the different fresh produce and utensils they will use to prepare the Main Course and Appetizer of choice.
2. Our Cook will give step-by-step directions, so guests can become familiar with what they will learn and how they can participate.
3. The Menu will consist of the Main Course, Belizean-Style Stewed Chicken with Boiled Cakes and Homemade Vegetable Sauce; Appetizer, Belizean-Style Shrimp Ceviche OR Belizean Tacos, and a glass of seasonal fruit juice (tambran, papaya, watermelon, lime or orange).
4. Guests will be asked to actively participate in the preparation of the Main Course, thereafter, the Appetizer.
5. While the Main Course is cooking, guests will be shown how to prepare the Appetizer.
6. After preparation of the Appetizer, guests will be taken up to the 4th Floor Panoramic See Belize Sea View Roof Terrace, where they will get to enjoy the meal they have prepared, as well as, enjoy the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea!
7. Our Cook will serve Appetizer, Main Course, and a glass of fresh local fruit juice.
8. All through the experience, guests will get the opportunity to take photos.