Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- City map
- Handlebar bag
- Use of bicycle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2384P18
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Credit card and valid driver's license or passport are required for rental deposit
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees
- Participants must read and sign a release from liability agreement prior to rental
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage during your bike rental.
- Must be 16+ to operate an eBike
- Most travelers can participate
- Hours of Operation: 4/1 - 10/31 9am to 7pm 11/1 - 3/31 9am to 5pm
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Washington DC eBike Rentals?
- How much is Washington DC eBike Rentals?
- Washington DC eBike Rentals price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Washington DC eBike Rentals on Tripadvisor
- What is the Washington DC eBike Rentals cancellation policy?
- Washington DC eBike Rentals cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Washington DC eBike Rentals on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Washington DC eBike Rentals?
- Washington DC eBike Rentals is hosted by Bike and Roll DC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bike and Roll DC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Washington DC eBike Rentals on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2384P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Bike and Roll DC
#3 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Washington DC
- benjir202200Awesome tour! Highly recommend for a great time!Sylvia did an incredible job leading the tour. From the instructions on how to ride the Segway to the information she conveyed throughout at the stops, she was awesome! Highly recommend!!
- Emoussi00Totally recommend itA most do activity. Friendly staff. I wish the guides were more knowledgeable, but overall they do a great job! If price isn’t a concern and you like biking, this is for you.
- Amflorist102000Great way to see the monumentsWe enjoyed the three hour bike tour of the Monuments. Small group. All ages. Very easy flat ride on comfortable bikes. David made the tour both fun and very informative. It would be difficult to see this many monuments in three hours
- scudder200300Thanks Eric for an excellent introduction to Washington’s sitesIdeal way to see the sights for the first time - efficient, informative and fun. Eric was an excellent and informative guide. I see from the reviews others have also had a great experience with him. Would unreservedly recommend!
- 596ilkaa00great experiencegreat experience in perfect weather. I can really recommend the tour! We were 15 people, good group size.
- carolea89000Segway tour delivers!I had never been on a segway before - age range was 16 to 76 on our tour. The tour guides were awesome in taking the time to ensure we all knew how to operate the segway safely. The tour guides took us all over the Hill and had a lot of interesting information. We saw everything the tour listed and more. I had so much fun and it was a great way to get a flavor of the city.
- slb107170010/10 just sign up for it now10/10 must do! The Segway seems intimidating until you get some instruction and a little practice. This is the most fun way to see all the things there is no way you’d be able to see if you weren’t on the Segway!! You’ll be a pro by the time it’s over and it’s time/$ well spent.
- Roam2018621658500Fun Experience. Need More Guide Info at Sites.Fun experience. I recommend. Joe did a great job as our guide. More guide detail at the memorials would be appreciated. I recommend that this company invest in helmets where guests can here the guide talking while we are riding.
- JenniferS98400Fabulous Fun!Highly recommend this tour!! What a great way to see the mall monuments, stunning at night (and not as hot as during the day)! Our guide Lorenzo was very knowledgeable and helpful. One drawback: we did not receive items (reflector vests or rear lights) that would have increased our safety.
- X9408YIanital00Monumental Electric Bike TourThis was an excellent way of seeing Washington DC. It was a very hot day so biking was the best way to get around. Learnt so much and the guide was full of knowledge. I would definitely recommend this tour group.
- 367annih00Zippy, historic sightseeing! Do it!So much fun! It was wonderful to zip around DC with all the heat—and to feel breezy and efficient all in one go. Our family members from overseas—first time ever in DC—were pleased to see all the key buildings and to have such terrific guides. Hihly recommend!
- Asuhoff0200Joe is Great!Joe was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and made for a very interesting tour. And seeing all the monuments at night is a must. Highly recommend!
- quitob201600This night ride did not disappoint - even during this heatwaveJoe and Silva gave us a great tour! Both were super friendly, aware of our safety, and took us on very safe and beautiful routes through the city at night. We loved touring by night because 1) fewer people, 2) less traffic, 3) less hot, and 4) the monuments look best during sunset and night, in my opinion! We're very happy we took this tour, and it was one of the highlights of our trip - even in this record-breaking heatwave. Joe was incredibly knowledgeable, and I learned some things about the city that I never knew when I lived here for 10 years. Thank you, Joe and Silvia!
- zehuac202300Fun and Informative!The tour was packed with content. The tutorial on segways was very informative, and the tour guide, Sylvia, was very knowledgeable, friendly and humorous. I recommend riders bring gloves and wear long sleeve clothes for safety because the capital area was full of sand mixed with rocks.
- Sean C00Knowledgeable guide and fun experience!Knowledgeable guide and very efficient tour. A great way to see most of the capital sites in a short period of time. Still, it didn’t feel rushed!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Washington DC eBike Rentals provided by Bike and Roll DC
Product Overview: Washington DC eBike Rentals
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos