per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private Mercedes Minivan.
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your preferred location in Picton or Blenheim.
- Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island Pick up from your preferred location in Picton or Blenheim.
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Picton Aerodrome, Picton New Zealand
- Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Christchurch, New Zealand Drop of at your preferred location in Christchurch.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71335P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch?
- Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch price starts from $1,640.09. Discover and book Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch cancellation policy?
- Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch?
- Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch is hosted by NZSI Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NZSI Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71335P15
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our guide Manush was excellent! He gave us so much information throughout our trip, from the moment of pick up to o…
Outing to Aoraki Mt Cook with Arnuz
The guide Anuz was very good , patient , clear in his explanation and considerate about all his passengers in the g…
A Recommended Tour.
A Great day. Anuj was knowledgeable and helpful. It is worth the walk around the Castle Hill rocks to really apprec…
The guide was very knowledgeable and water and snacks were provided. The weather was not favourable with significan…
Knowledgeable and courteous guide. Great experience.
Great experience for a day trip. Multiple stops on the way to Aoraki with amazing views. The guide was extremely kn…
Unbeatable views and lovely tour guide
Anuj is the loveliest person ever! He made our tour super special with all of his knowledge and accomodating it to …
Amazing day tour
Value for money. Got so much covered in one day and the scenery was amazing. The guide was professional and helpful…
Tour well organized and our guide Anujk very helpful!
The tour was very well organized and our driver and guide Anujk was very helpful, polite and provided all informati…
Just wanted to thank Parul and Anuj (our tour guide)😊 They were the only tour who gives out a packet containing a…
Day trip to Mt Cook from Christchurch
Very long day trip. Comfortable van, informative driver/ guide making frequent stops for taking pictures.
Mt Cook tour
Our tour to Mount Cook could not have been better. It was a rainy cloudy day such that we could not see Mt Cook. Ou…
Great trip with an excellent guide. We stopped at several great lookout points in the morning, and the glacier walk…
The driver was very accommodating and lovely. He went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience. The scene…
The tour was incredible, the views were phenomenal, and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The iti…
Couldn't recommend this tour more! The tour was so well organized and our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable…
Hi! We plan to arrive in Picton by the Interislander ferry on 16th March, 2019. Want to use the service of your company till Christchurch. But need some clarifications: if we will be able to do Whale watching in Kairkoura and visit Waipara Wineries post that. Instead of Wineries in Blenheim we visit Waipara. Is this possible? Look forward to your response. Regards. Mugdha
Hi Mugdha, Apologies for the delayed response. Depending on what time will you be arriving in Picton, a visit to the wineries in Waipara can be arranged as they close by 5pm. We do give you plenty of time for sightseeing in Kaikoura but not for Whale watching as it is an extra 3hrs. However, if you would like to include all these things, we can work on an itinerary based upon your interests. You may contact us for any further details. Kind Regards, NZSI Tours & Travel