Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-80, max of 24 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Delicious buffet style lunch served with hot and cold refreshments.
- Morning Tea (cakes/pastries, fruit, hot & cold beverages)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayaks and SUP
- Rottnest Island Marine Park Entry Fees
- Ride in the cargo net (if conditions permit)
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Does not disembark on the island. This is a fully water based experience.
- Departure details
- Cicerello's Fremantle, 44 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia Departs at 8am and returns by 4pm. Meet under the Cicerello's Landing Sign on the jetty (44 Mews Rd, Fremantle)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73402P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation.
- Tour is not recommended for children aged under 5
- Change of date permitted once without penalty, provided 7 days notice is given.
- Late arrival or failure to board for any reason = 100% ticket loss. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to begin boarding
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle?
- Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle price starts from $161.72. Discover and book Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle cancellation policy?
- Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle?
- Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle is hosted by Charter 1 - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Charter 1 - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73402P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCicerello's Fremantle44 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, AustraliaDeparts at 8am and returns by 4pm. Meet under the Cicerello's Landing Sign on the jetty (44 Mews Rd, Fremantle)See address & details
- 1Rottnest IslandStop: 4 hoursFeel the breeze in your hair as we sail aboard our luxury catamaran to Rottnest Island. Relax, swim, kayak or snorkel whilst we set anchor in one of the many picturesque bays. Perfect for a family day out!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Charter 1 - Day Tours
Joined in July 2015
#3 of 30 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Fremantle
- biancam68400Great experienceGreat experience. Awesome snorkeling. Also provided ideas on other places to snorkel around Rotto which were fabulous.
- marklush00Sunset Cruise with Charter 1We scored a perfect evening for it, although the Skipper said he would have preferred a little bit more breeze... The crew were very cheerful and the boat was perfect, we also enjoyed a little bit of sightseeing around Fishing Boat Harbour before disembarking
- Revlisinoz00Autumn Sunset CruiseAbsolutely fantastic. Crew thoroughly enjoyed making this a great experience for everyone. Highly recommend.
- 26Lauren00Lovely boat and experienceWe were given a trip on the Capella as a gift - it was a great experience and well worth considering.
- Sarah S00Would recommend 👌This was a gift and was wonderful. The sunset tour was great. Would recommend for couples or friends.
- annegN5660OU00Great relaxing way to end the day.What a wonderful evening trip. Perfect weather, friendly crew, great music choice, wonderful relaxed vibe, what a way to finish my working week. My partner and I were given this trip as a Christmas present, and what a great gift it was. Would happily do this trip again.
- louisahhn00Amazing toursI already joined charter 1 twice on two different tours and the only thing I can say is: I absolutely loved it!! The crew was amazing and happy to answer every question. The first tour I did was the “Rottnest Island Snorkel & Sail” tour and it was amazing. It was a guided snorkelling tour, which made me feel really safe. The second tour was the Carnac Island tour which is probably my favourite. In the end the sea lions joined us in the water. But before that we went to the west side of the island to snorkel which is not typical. The wind was too strong so they changed the plan to make it as comfortable for the guest as possible and it turned out absolutely fantastic. I can definitely recommend both tours to everyone who’s looking for a fun and relaxing day on the water. Thank you for these amazing day’s🤩
- pineamble00Snorkel equipment insufficientI was really excited for this tour but found it a little disappointing. The equipment advertised wasn't pulled out, until a couple of people asked after the kayak only for it to be packed up when everyone got back from the snorkel. The snorkel gear was simply not adequate for this type of tour operator. Not enough flippers in common sizes and many of the snorkels were broken. Overall, if you just want a nice sailing trip I would recommend this tour. However, if you are keen on snorkelling, you will have a smoother experience hiring snorkel gear for $20 from the ferrry / pedal and flipper and going yourself from the bays.
- Roam5188061586100Well worth going on the twilight SailFabulous experience watching sunset in the west, we sailed outside of the harbour after checking out the expensive boats in marina , great fun crew, sparkling wine and cheese board . Other visitors were friendly and easy to talk to overall highlight of our visit to Freo!
- sawabc00Oh how I wished I'd loved it more.Unfortunately, this wasn't the experience that I was really looking forward to. I booked the snorkel and sail at rottnest island. Firstly, the boat is beautiful and the staff friendly. But, the first disappointment was the number of guests, there were over 20 people aboard, every one wanted to sit out the front whilst cruising, so way too crowded. I was unlucky to have a handful of children on a school day and the adorable creatures seemed to get priority of activities. I don't recommend booking this experience to snorkel, it was like a fast paced game of follow-the-leader, so there was no opportunity to just enjoy the sea life. If I hung back to look at something, my safety was checked on. (This had me feeling a little insulted, like my size and presumed fitness was holding up the group). A few unlucky conditions with wind direction and tide limited what we could see, so no chance of sea lions for us. Where we did pull up was very busy with a lot of other boats. I hoped to try the drag net thingo, I requested to get a turn without children, unfortunately this wasn't possible. I also hadn't realised the refreshments had been served, so they were mostly gone by the time I found them. Even the very end was disappointing, I finally had an opportunity to lay on the trampoline at the front, but was ushered inside to be ready to disembark quickly. Frustratingly, all I had to grab was my bag, i really wish I could have been left out the front for that 10 minutes as the large family with the children dragged out the disembarking time anyway. It wasn't just about the cost that made this disappointing, with wisdom, I'd have rather paid more to have less people and children. What disappointed me the most was more precious than money, it was the time. I find it unlikely I'll ever get the chance to visit rottnest island again, and the 3 hours could definitely have been invested better doing a self tour and snorkel. PS, I feel it important to add. I don't dislike children, I have my own and I work with them, this experience was a holiday from them.
- Kara A00Amazing day on and in the water 😍🤿I recently joined Charter 1 on one of their Carnac Island tours and absolutely loved every minute of it! The team was so welcoming on board and always happy to answer any questions we had about the area as well as the boat. We were able to snorkel on the west side of the island first, which was absolutely stunning, before heading to the east side where two of the sea lions ended up swimming out to us and interacting with us. It was an amazing experience and I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone and everyone looking for a fun day out and in the water. Thank you for a great day 😍
- K1068PIjuliaw00Highlight of our WA holiday!So enjoyed seeing Rottnest from the water and exploring little coves and islands...where sea lions live!! The morning was idyllic. Sitting on the bow as we cruised along and then in the cargo net behind on the way back. After snorkelling WITH cheeky sea lion for 30 minutes we had a morning tea of delicious fruit and use of kayak and SUP or just swam around in the turquoise waters. Paradise!!
- 600lisai00Snorkelling with the safety of a great teamFelt well looked after and supported during our snorkelling in the water by an island. Fun to do the drag Net activity on the way home. Enjoyed seeing the seal also who swam up to the boat and back to his island. Definitely a must do activity if you’re staying at Rottnest
- KatieKate7900Best day!We had the best few hours snorkelling. We even got to swim with a seal! The boat was great and the crew were amazing. We felt safe on the snorkel tour and saw lots of fish and beautiful scenery. I always worry when I fork out a lot of cash for an activity, particularly when our family are all classed as adults now, however this was well worth it. Amazing experience.
- esteemdance00Charter 1 - Fab day!I chose this experience for my husbands birthday and he loved it ! It was an awesome day out ! Staff were super friendly
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2020 • Friends
I spent a magical day on this beautiful yellow boat
activities, food and staff were perfect
I recommend the Charter1 !
activities, food and staff were perfect
I recommend the Charter1 !
Written March 18, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Great to hear you had a magical day! Thanks Fannyyva for the review, hopefully you will join us out on the water again in the future :)
Written July 23, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle provided by Charter 1 - Day Tours
Product Overview: Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos