LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon
FROM AND TO …AIRPORT, HOTEL OR OTHER DESTINY We provide ‘Transfers Services’ with comfort, security and free wi-fi from and to the airport, hotel or other destiny, with an experient driver in car or van depending on the number of passengers or extra needs. Any time starts at your hotel, accommodation, airport, station or seaport in Lisbon District
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We also pick up our guests at their accommodation, train station, and any other destinations on agreement.
- 8800 Tavira, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109813P58
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon?
- Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon price starts from $259.41. Discover and book Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon?
- Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon is hosted by FantasticRide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact FantasticRide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Transfer From Tavira Algarve To Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109813P58
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2017
#4 of 24 Food & Drink in Sintra
- M6074MDsarahd00Wonderful way to navigate all the best sites in Sintra in a short time. Jorge was so informative and helpful!Jorge was very informative and friendly. We were able to see more sites than I anticipated because he knew how to navigate the roads and ticket purchase. He brought us to a wonderful small restaurant for lunch. A perfect way to see Sintra and all it offers!
- 475olivian00Wonderful ExperienceOur driver and tour guide of the day was Luis who was super welcoming and shared so many wonderful insights about Portugal on our way to Algarve. We had a great time sharing stories with Luis. In Portimao we were able to do the boat tour to see the caves including the Benagil cave. Along the way had some wonderful piri piri chicken for lunch and saw some of the beautiful beaches in Lagos. We were happy to have booked a private tour for this day trip especially with Luis as our guide.
- xiomarav9500A Beautiful Day in SintraOur day in Sintra was amazing. My husband and I were picked up/dropped off at our AirBnB in Lisbon which was extremely convenient. Unfortunately Pena Palace employees were on strike at the time but our quick thinking tour guide Filipe took us to the Palace da Regaleira instead. The grounds were breathtaking and the wells were a once in a lifetime experience. Following that we went into the town square of Sintra for a bite to eat then headed to Cabo da Roca. More breathtaking views at the most westernmost point of Europe. We took a scenic drive from there back to Lisbon through the town of Cascais and took a look at its gorgeous coastline. This was our last activity in Portugal and was a 10/10. Thank you!!
- Sarah H00Fun Day at SintraWe had a wonderful day with Filipe visiting Sintra and the other sites nearby. Pena Palace is beautiful! Filipe was very knowledgeable and professional. He recommended a great pastry shop in Sintra that was a fun and tasty break from all of the walking we did around the palace grounds.
- poorvap201600Amazing experienceThis private tour was the highlight of our trip. Our driver Filipe was very knowledgeable and showed us the best spots around this trip including the best place to eat Peri peri chicken. We were well taken care of . We highly recommend this tour and we will not hesitate to use this service in future . Thank you Filipe!
- deanna549200Worth the Trip!This was a great experience. The driver picked us up right outside our airbnb and dropped us off their at the end of the tour. The drive to Sintra was easy and our tour guide gave us tons of great info on the way! While in Sintra, the town was absolutely beautiful to look at. Beware that it can be lots of turns to get up to the various palaces. We had no issues but if you get car sick, make sure you bring something :) Our tour guide, Philipe was the best! He made us laugh the whole time and was super flexible to make the day what we wanted. This was the perfect was to see some of Sintra without losing your entire day.
- dorothyv83100Lovely day in SintraGreat tour but self directed the tour guide does not accompany you but rather drop you off to visit on your own
- Telluride12345600Highly recommendFelipe was our guide and we had a wonderful day with him. He was full of knowledge about all the sites and everything we saw during our drive as well. He is a very affable guy and it felt like we had a friend taking us around to all the sites. I very much recommend Felipe and this tour!
- alvaroacc00Sintra a must seeExcellent,... a must see when in Lisbon. Tour guide Jorge was very accommodating & we were able to see as much as we can with the time limitation. Sintra is a place that everybody should visit. If possible get a full day. For me will plan a vacation in Portugal with 2 nights in Sintra, then I will be able to see everything with calm & live the sense of Sintra and its village. Just forgot if you want to avoid a nightmare of lines & hot weather, try late September, October or April mat time frame. If not summer time is like the big lines in Disney without any order nor regulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
- longhaultraveller32800Fantastic Rides are truly FantasticA fantastic two days in Algarve and Sintra from Lisbon. Although the Algarve day trip is a long day - it was fabulous to see the various sites especially the formations of the Benagil caves. Sintra is just something else from a magical kingdom. Jorge our guide from Fantastic Ride was pre-prepared and made the suggestion to change the days around to suit the weather - which was great as doing the Algarve in wet weather would have defeated the purpose. On the Sintra day, once again Jorge recommended we move the itinerary around so that outdoor things were done whilst the skies held up. Being vegetarians, Jorge went out of his way to find us places to eat that would suit us - and wow did he find these little gems of places for us! We carried on to do a 3rd day of Lisbon tour and this too was well managed by Jorge.
- Swati G00Magical Sintra!Tour guide Philip was great! Reason I gave 4 stars is that we had to buy tickets to each entry point when we got there - and I wish we could have saved time by buying the tickets to Peña palace in advance. We ended up waiting 45 mins to enter and i feel our time would have been better spent actually seeing the palace instead. After Peña palace we could choose which other area we visited so it was fine to buy those tickets based on our choice. We enjoyed Regalata and the downtown village area and then Philip was kind enough to drop us straight to dinner as the tour had started late. He was very informative not just about Sintra but about Portuguese culture as a whole! We had a very comfortable drive in a lovely Mercedes van with Wi-Fi and water included . It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- SickinSlovenia00Let's go do this instead of waiting in linePhilipe was very outstanding in communication and knowledge of the district. With an influx of tourists (4 1/2 hour wait to go inside the palace) we opted to go see other less congested areas that he suggested! After a sample of foods for lunch and wonderful churches, fountains and museum we ended up having a terrific dinner with him on a rooftop ! Could not have asked for a BETTER day!
- 918catheriner00Sintra 5 hour tourOur tour with guide Phillip was outstanding. He picked us up right on schedule at our flat in Lisbon and began our tour immediately on route to Lisbon. He was friendly, kind (even lent his jacket to one of as due to cold) and very knowledgeable. He provided us with an outstanding tour of the Peña palace, caves and grounds. He finished by dropping us at one of his favourite restaurants In Lisbon which had a wonderful view of the river and great seafood. Thank you Phillip !!
- scottrU3339RR00Fantastic Guide, Crowded Palace.Jorge picked us up at our hotel in the Chiado district of Lisbon at 9:00am sharp and off we went. His vehicle was a clean and spacious Mercedes sedan which had complimentary water bottles in the back seat. During the trip from Lisbon to Sintra, he was very friendly and talked about the city and his country with pride. He pointed out some landmarks and noteworthy streets and squares and gave a few short history lessons. We had a lot of questions about Portugal and the local culture and he was happy to oblige. His English is pretty much perfect and he's an easy, relaxed conversation partner. Once we arrived in Sintra, our first stop was the Moorish castle. We weren't buying admission to the inside of the castle, but Jorge suggested we do a walk around the outside paths to take in the views. He parked and then showed us where to go on the site map. We set off for a walk down the paths along the outside of the castle and the views were quite spectacular (you're half way up a mountain, after all). We did about a 25 minute circuit on the paths and then met Jorge back at the car. There was a kiosk to buy tickets for Pena Palace there which Jorge insisted was a better to place to buy them to avoid lines (he was right). He also suggested we buy the bus transfer so we wouldn't have to make the climb and lose time doing that. (He was right) Next, we drove further up the mountain to the Pena Palace. Jorge parked the car and walked us to the entrance and explained where we needed to go for the bus and what to expect. We got on the bus after a short wait and it made the drive up to the palace entrance. Entry into the palace is strictly timed - you can't get in earlier than your ticket time and you can't get in late. We were a bit early so we did some walking around the property - there are tons of walking paths and the property is enormous. It's a lot of steep climbs and stairways etc. When it was our time to go into the palace, we got in line. The wait was pretty long (around 30 or 40 minutes). It was VERY busy. The tour through the palace was very linear - you're just in a constant procession of people, so you tend to feel a little rushed. The palace itself was very impressive - very big, very old, lots of interesting and ornate rooms and decoration. But quite honestly it was hard to enjoy that much because of the number of people (rich, coming from one of said people, I know). Anyway, we spent about an hour inside and around the palace and then headed back to the car. We opted to walk down instead of waiting for the bus. It's a bit of a long walk, but it's downhill. Jorge met us at the exit and we got back in the car. He then took us to the historical centre of town and parked. We got out and he walked us through the town and talked about a few different things. He brought us to a pastelaria for coffee and Portuguese pastries. There was a lineup out the door, but he walked us past the crowd and chatted with one of the employees for a moment who gave us a table and took our order. We got espresso and pastel de natas, which were delicious. After we finished, we walked around the town for a little bit. Plenty of restaurants and cute shops. We met back up with Jorge at the car and then headed to the Quinta da Regaleira for a quick look. We didn't plan on going inside the property because we were only on a half-day tour and the property is humongous (you need several hours to explore this, according to Jorge). So we parked on the street and just got a look at it from the outside. Jorge told about its history for a few minutes and we took some pics and then got back in the car. We headed back to Lisbon and we asked Jorge to drop us off at restaurant for lunch instead of our hotel, which he happily obliged. He made a recommendation for dinner as well, which we booked for that night and was also happy with. On our drive back, we talked about music and sports and family life :) Overall a great morning that Jorge made completely stress-free. He was a great guide. If you want to see the Pena Palace, my suggestion would be to get there with tickets in hand right at 9am when they open to avoid the crowds.
- mrodr111700FantasticJorge was amazing. I would highly recommend this tour out of Lisbon to see Algarve. Some amazing views and the tour guide is one of the nicest people I have ever met!
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.