A full day authentic experience. Start with a hike through dense forests, along picturesque lakes and spongy swamps, take a break for lunch cooked over open fire, and finish off with a traditional sauna experience.
Ages 0-80, max of 13 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation of personal belongings to sauna location
- Entry ticket to the regional park
- Hearty campfire lunch
- A few cups of scrumptious tea in the sauna and snacks
- Transfer back to Visaginas or the Visaginas train station
- Departure details
- Pasmalvės, Visaginas, 32400 Visagino sav., Lithuania We meet at Visaginas Railway Station, Pasmalvės g., Visaginas
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143080P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143080P8
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#1 of 1 Tours & Activities in Visaginas
- sheergloss00Unforgettable Hike & Play in Lithuanian National ForestThis experience is one of the highlights during my two-week long trip in Lithuania, I highly recommend it! I am a solo female traveller and had an exceptional time with Oksana and Ania in the Aukštaitija National Park, where we hiked 14km together in the forest. We foraged berries, mushrooms, admired the beautiful views, spotted wild animals, climbed trees and sipped tea on a hill. Oksana and Ania grew up playing in the forest and were so knowledgeable, full of joy and ease in the stunning landscape. With them, I had a glimpse of the kind of wonderful childhood one might have had if raised in nature. Oksana and Ania welcomed me with open arms right from the start and showed me how generous, kind, sparkling, authentic and warm Lithuanians are. They took excellent care of me in every thoughtful detail, spontaneous and genuine, simply from the heart. Through their actions, they are not only amazing ambassadors for LitWildTravel.com, but also for Lithuania. I highly recommend it! Thank you Oksana and Ania!!!
- gintarebo00A Tranquil Summer Hike with Refreshing SwimsIt was a second time hiking together with guide Anton. We spend an amazing time in woods collecting ingredients for tea, wild berries, walking, swimming in a lake and eating delicious lunch. Highly recommended activity for locals and tourists as well.
- henningh65100Discovering Lithuanias true beautySpend a long weekend with some friends to explore the nature and have some fun. The litwild crew we're not only extremely friendly and accommodating, they are also well connected to the local community. They took very good care of us, always with a smile! It was a fantastic experience between beautiful landscapes, kayaking, fat biking and getting to know the local culture. Will be back!
- mhj198000Super!Excellent trip. Anton was a super guide who knows everything and everyone on the trip - and he is very pleasant to be on a trip with. He solved every problem so that the trip was good for both children and adults. You can clearly feel his pride in showing off the area, not least the beautiful nature and the nice people who live there. Can definitely be recommended!
- conorf42300they love where they'Re from and it shows. really friendly down to earth peoplethese guys are really making the best out of their area. they're super friendly and flexible. they show you around and give you an insiders perspective of the area. highly recommended!
- conorf42300friendliness = happinessthese guys are next level. we didn't have to lift a finger as everything was arranged. they provide transport, equipment, guidance, set fires, cook food and chat. go with them!
- DenisSlavikovskiy00Great tripIt was a great hike-riding behind beautiful snow forests and lakes, and after a warm sauna with a delicious dinner! Thanks a lot to guide Anton to agreat experience!
- aleksandro29500Will recommendExcellent organised and guided tours. All attendees kept looked after from the first minute. Friendly team, who loves what they are doing. Definitely recommend any of their tours. You won't be disappointed.
- T_Daly00lovely day of swimming and hikingWe really loved our day out with Anton, hiking in the pretty forest, swimming at the mill and in the lake, and then dinner cooked over the fire. Would highly recommend but bring mosquito repellent!
- jokalt7700hiking in a beautiful forestWe did the hike with our 11 year old children and it was a wonderful experience for all of us. The guide was excellent. He spoke excellent English, knew all plants, berries and mushrooms, and was patient and considerate. The hike itself was fairly easy on well maintained paths; no hiking boots needed. During our hike in July, we spotted some deer, saw elk tracks, collected mushrooms and lots of berries. Lunch was cooked on open fire at the lake side and was delicious.
- 279tobiasl00Great experience also work kidsAnton and his team are very nice people. We already did three tours with them and each one was a great experience. The trips are always very well prepared and the nature is astonishing beautiful. Also great with kids (ours are 7 and 5) - especially with a bonfire and BBQ in the end. Wildlife pure. I can only recommend this tour.
- beriberidz00Great guide in a beautiful areaThis was a great hike and overall wonderful experience. Anton was incredibly knowledgeable about the flora and fauna in the area. He grew up hiking these mountains and knows every aspect of the unexpectedly beautiful area. There were only two of us so we had a wonderful private hike at our own pace. The swim was very refreshing during a very hot hike. We hope to come back and do a multi day/multi sport trip with him. Highly recommended.
- Tomas_Jukna00Company event with kayaksWe have a company event organized by LitWild. Everything from the start to finish was organized with care. We had such an amazing exprience on Buka river and after a short trail to the Natural Spring. To finish a great adventure LitWild team made us a wild dinner on the bonfire. To rexal our bodies we had a little sauna in front of the lake. Sumarizing everything 10 our of 10. Big thank you to our gide Anton.
- gintarebo00Great escape from the cityWe organised one day hiking tour as team building activity and it was really good experience. We enjoyed traveling by train, the views, the nature, the food and the guide. Communication was very easy, everything was well organized. We used the opportunity to travel by train and it was very easy, cheap and allowed us to enjoy the commuting of driving by ourselves. We met our guide on the train station and started our journey from there. The guide was very friendly, and professional. It felt like the guide was our friend. The food was delicious. And of course the lakes were absolutely beautiful.
- VladimirI16400Cosmic rideIt was a lot of snow this day, so about 20km was challenging, but trully amazig. Lot of intresting spots and things to see. Amazing ride! Amazing route, amazing Anton! Big thanks to all Litwild team! <3