Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop
By Glass Point
A mosaic is always more than just the sum of its pieces and the process in itself can be a highly meditative and focused activity. Every piece of glass will find its place and become part of a greater whole, be it an abstract and colorful piece or a more intricate and detailed design. The choice is all yours. Since this workshop requires nothing but creativity it is accessible for all ages. So whether you want to spend a little time with yourself, focusing on a calming yet creative task, or you have a child that wants to creatively express themselves – this is the workshop to choose! You can come with your whole family – we’ve had children as young as two create small masterpieces with the mosaic technique – or bring your friends along. This workshop makes for a nice opportunity to have a stress free and creative day out with the people you love.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Glass Point, Pērnavas iela 33, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1009, Latvia Pleas arrive on time or 5-10min. early. You can use public transport buss nr.3, stop Grizinkalns. than you will need to walk 50m. Entrance is around the corner from J.Asara street, studio is located with park view. Easy to find in google street view as well.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72871P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop?
- Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop price starts from $36.07. Discover and book Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop on Tripadvisor
- What is the Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop cancellation policy?
- Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop?
- Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop is hosted by Glass Point. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Glass Point on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Make your own Plate: Glass Mosaic Workshop on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72871P11
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent New Experience
I made my own jewellery by my own hands! It was an excellent experience for creativity. Thanks to very kind and hel…
Interesting, fun, memorable!
I booked jewellery and magnet making workshops as a surprise for my fiance during our trip to Riga. It was really g…
Enjoy Glass Art At Glass Point!
Very talented teacher - Anna has so much knowledge about working with cold and hot glass. She is a good artist hers…
Great place for creativity!
Excellent place for creative expression! I really enjoyed the environment, the atmosphere and the workshop. Will ce…
Creative and relaxing glass workshops
Enjoyed all of workshops I have attended so far. Good tips and tricks for better looking designs, welcoming and war…
Excellent, fun and informative place to learn how to make glass jewellery
Having visited Riga in April, I was looking for something different to do before the Xmas market started on this vi…
Excellent and deep expierence!
Thank You for deep expierence with glass! We all enjoyed a lot! I had no idea how the things are made out of glass.…
Visited the studio for a masterclass
Super friendly staff and interesting masterclass. Havent done this kind if thing in the last but think i will retur…
Hidden treasure in Riga
Lovely studio, with great hosts, very welcoming. You get a true inside of the art by visiting this place, not only…
Great new experience
Chance to make little glass wonders by your own hands guided by very charizmatic instructors. Suitable for kids.
It was exellent expefrience and nice time spent, very friendly atmospher and creative ebvironment, intresting activ…
Very nice place to go and see how the glass work is done. Take part in one of the masterclasses, you won’t regret i…
Excellent place for creativity
Excellent place, nice, helpful hosts - a possibility to create something with your own hands with a little help.
The staff is extremely kind and helpful, they showed me around the studio and explained everything about the produc…