All participants will be divided into smaller groups of 3 to 6 persons. Each group will have one device with mobile data. After you will log in to the game website, you will get the first hint. From this hint, you will understand which direction to go in. It could be a park, monument or street etc. When you find the place, you will have to find a task. You may have to decode the code to measure, taste or even to broke something. When you solve the task, you will receive a code. If the code is correct, you will go to another level. Every 5 to 7-minutes, you will get a helpful hint so you will not be stuck in any level too long. There are 8 to 12 levels in the game. It will take from 1-hour and 40 minutes to 2.5-hours. The duration will depend on your skills and luck. After the game, the results will be discussed and all teams will get certificates. The winner will be the fastest team.
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- Latvian language. Full organization, game host services, diplomas for each team
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Occupation of Latvia
- Devices with mobile data
- Departure details
- Kaļķu iela 1A, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia Town Hall Square.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P20
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Treasure Hunting Game in Riga?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Treasure Hunting Game in Riga on Tripadvisor
- How much is Treasure Hunting Game in Riga?
- Treasure Hunting Game in Riga price starts from $363.54. Discover and book Treasure Hunting Game in Riga on Tripadvisor
- What is the Treasure Hunting Game in Riga cancellation policy?
- Treasure Hunting Game in Riga cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Treasure Hunting Game in Riga on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Treasure Hunting Game in Riga?
- Treasure Hunting Game in Riga is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Treasure Hunting Game in Riga on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKaļķu iela 1AKaļķu iela 1A, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, LatviaTown Hall Square.See address & details
- 1Museum of the Occupation of LatviaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedExplore city in the fun wayRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#3 of 36 Food & Drink in Vilnius
- X5160UPleandrop00An educative and entertaining tourThe tour guide made walking along the Elbe, both educative and entertaining. We learnt about the fish trading that happens in Hamburg and Hamburg’s maritime history. The local traditional food is something unique. We had a good time in this tour.
- annadC6903HZ00Brescia is full of historical and traditional artistic flairBrescia is a pleasant place for a stroll, with all it's historical artistic flair. The Rotonda is a stunning medieval cathedral. The tour guide also took us to the Renaissance square and we saw the beautiful Loggia building. The tour guide also talked about fascinating facts of some Roman ruins and we enjoyed this tour of Brescia.
- mancinimatters00Grand buildings with magnificent historyIt was intriguing to hear from the tour guide about the magnificent history behind all the grand buildings that I saw during this walking tour. The Gediminas Castle was encaptivating. I enjoyed walking on the cobblestone streets of Old Vilnius. One must not miss this tour when in Lithuania.
- Robyn H00Brussels at its BestConor was our guide on this tour and he provided a comprehensive overview of what Brussels has to offer the tourist. It was a lovely sunny day and we saw the city at its best. He offered information about the history of the city and the interesting places to visit. It was certainly two hours well spent as we covered a lot of ground in that time. I would highly recommend Ambassador tours. Look out for the yellow umbrellas in the grand square.
- 619jeffry00Legends of Melbourne, a truly marvelous cityMelbourne is a picturesque city, with many impressive features dating from the late 19th century, when 'Melbourne was truly marvelous,' enriched by the Great Australian Gold Rush The tour takes in St Patrick's Catholic Cathedral, a marvelous structure built in neo-gothic style. Be sure to note the statues of legendary Irishmen, such as Archbishop Daniel Mannix, one of Australia's most influential churchmen. St Paul's Anglican Cathedral is in the heart of the city. Whereas St Patrick's is built of durable bluestone, St Paul's is built of sandstone. The interior of St Paul's is certainly impressive. Other features include the meticulous Treasury Gardens, which helped earn Victoria the soubriquet "the Garden State." Melburnians are proud of their parks and gardens, which are worth a leisurely exploration.
- joaogburgos00Fantastic time!Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valuable details about the Harry Portter saga and its history with the city. It even made many of us emotional. 10/10.
- afern202200Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticedWe had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was fun and friendly and good with communication. This is the perfect city to do this sort of thing in because of its walkability. I'd recommend that each person in the group has a phone, especially if your group is larger than 3 people or 4 people.
- Happiness0051048038900Glasgow Tour with SofiaThis was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history. Our guide Sofia provided exactly what we were after. She contacted me the day before to find out about our interests so she could tailor the tour to that. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Sofia was personable, polite and happily answered all of the questions we asked. She even made sure we got back to our car safely after we parted ways and also suggested a few pubs in the area. All in all a great day.
- EvaW153700InspiredOur tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept everyone interested. Funny also
- Eughan D00Charlie Harry Potter tour reviewCharlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also very knowledgeable of the topic and explained how JK Rowling got her ideas from certain places in Edinburgh and showed us some of the places.
- gatuno200very badThe food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
- mrpizza2300Nice foodThe food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Buy it with
Treasure Hunting Game in Riga provided by Opatrip.com Lithuania
Product Overview: Treasure Hunting Game in Riga
Number of Photos