per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- After the hike you will have a light meal with some warm tea.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- There are no walking shoes or overalls provided - please make sure you dress comfortably and wear clothes that may get muddy.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will agree on the exact pick up time and location via email.
- Niguliste 2, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
- Ulemiste Airport, Tallinn Estonia
- Tallinn Harbor
- Tallinn Cruise Harbor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8327P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike?
- Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike price starts from $217.67. Discover and book Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike cancellation policy?
- Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike?
- Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike is hosted by Prangli Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prangli Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8327P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2011
#2 of 92 Outdoor Activities in Tallinn
- steffih24300Interesting stopsGreat tour with Keidi! She was knowledgeable and shared a lot of Estonian history and information with us. The stops were also interesting and varied.
- laurabW7534MZ00Amazing tour guide and amazing tourJorge made this experience INCREDIBLE! Best tour guide we’ve ever had. I LOVED the Rummu. I wish we could have stayed there longer but loved each part of the trip. It was awesome.
- andycJ7219ZB00Brilliant!My partner and I loved this tour with Kris. We spent over 2hrs wandering the streets and Kris's knowledge was first class. He told us a lot about the history of Tallinn, its buildings (uses and architecture) and lots more. Our group also asked lots of questions which kept up the interest for everyone, including Kris! A voluntary contribution was gratefully accepted and he deserved it!
- rpsr5700Fabulous Day Tour to Prangli IslandThis was one of the best tours I've ever taken. It was just a couple of us, so our guide, Katri, was able to spend a lot of time with us, and show us many interesting spots along the way. Katri was so friendly and knowledgeable. After the tour, she emailed us with more suggestions of things to do as well as listing every place we had visited that day so we could remember all the names. Next time I am in Tallinn, I will ask for Katri by name!
- lottep83100Great day at Lahemaa national parkWe had an amazing day with our tour guide Kaire! She picked us up from Tallinn and we first drove to the impressive Jägala waterfalls. Then this we went to the Viru bogs where we hiked up to the watchtower. After a traditional lunch we went to the Sagadi manor house and also visited the forest museum there. The last stop was the beautiful fishingtown Altja. Kaire told us many interesting things about Estonia and the Lahemaa national park during our day together. She showed us not only the beautiful sights, but also made us appreciate the wonderful smells of roses and the forest after rain! And last but not least she played traditional folk music for us during the drive. I would definitely recommend to book this tour!!
- ginak49500Excellent day trip to see Estonia beyond old townKaire was an excellent tour guide! Our family enjoyed the sights on the Rummu tour. We would recommend her and this tour to anyone.
- R7844XQbarryb00Fascinating trip to unique islandI went on a trip to Keri Island (which doesn't run very often, and which I'd really suggest you take advantage of if it happens to be available and you've already seen Prangli, Aegna and Naissaare). The cost was reasonable for the uniqueness of the trip and the amount of organisation involved. Keri is quite different from the bigger and more rural Estonian islands (such as Prangli, that they run more tours to). It's a genuine curiousity that's only 400m long and has an interesting collection of buildings including an old lighthouse (under renovation in summer 2023), soviet and earlier machinery buildings, a sauna (of course), and an accommodation building with some historical information and souvenirs.
- Stregaviola7600Amazing experience with the perfect tour guideWe decided to book a day trip to the Lahemaa National Park as part of our stay in Tallinn (June 28th-July 9th 2023). We were originally supposed to share the tour with another couple, but due to unforseen circumstances we ended up spending the day on our own with our guide, Helen. We started chatting casually as she drove us to the park in her car and never experienced a dull moment during the whole day. The trip itself was worth every cent: we explored the bog, walking all along the wooden path, then drove to an old fishermen's village (where we had a quick lunch on the beach) and visited a historical manor with beautiful gardens, a small lake and a greenhouse. As our final stop, we reached the Jägala waterfall, another magical place. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and we are so happy we decided to book this tour instead of driving there on our own, because we would missed so many details about Estonian history, folklore and culture. Helen is an excellent guide: easy going, communicative and always ready to answer our questions with a smile but also sensitive enough to leave us some quiet time to spend on our own during the day. We had an amazing time and cannot recommend both the tour and Helen highly enough!
- KarinK263800Highly recommendedHad a great trip to Prangli Island in a small group. Helena, our guide, was able to tell us a lot about the island's history and the life Prangli island. Higly recommended if you like nature and peaceful places.
- 795arielas00Nice tour of nature surrounding TallinHelena was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable and made the tour super engaging. This is a great way to get out of the city and explore the nature near Tallin. My favorite spot was the rummu quarry which was a super cool and unusual sight.
- SuciTraveller00Excellent Day Trip from TallinnWe booked the day trip to Lahemaa National Park for our cruise day visit to Tallinn. Our excellent guide was Jorge, a man born and raised in Cuba, educated in Moscow and now a tour guide able to give tours in at least four languages. Jorge was extremely knowledgeable about natural wonders, geography, culture, history, etc. Our itinerary included a visit to Jagala Waterfall, hiking trail in Lahemaa Ntl Park, drive through former fishing villages, views of two historic manor homes, and a stop at Altja village tavern for lunch. The tour was most enjoyable and informative. Highly recommend.
- Jet51423100Great outdoor activityGreat Experience, very friendly and competent guide, got to learn a lot about the bog and its plants. A must if you like the outdoors.
- L6636JCannag00Great experienceI highly recommend going on a trip with Prangli Travel. I booked the Day Trip to Lahemaa Nationalpark. Helen offered a fantastic tour and shared her extensive knowledge about the nature, kulture and history in a humorous and passionate way. Thank you for this great day!
- Karo53600Nature is the best artist.Katie was wonderful. Very friendly and told us a lot about the history of Estonia. I loved her little stories. Initially I was in doubt as the temperature were a bit low. But I was bit disappointed. It was just great. I couldn’t have enough of it. Also the picnic was lovely in great company. The boys loved it, playing around the waterfall and hiding in the forest. Thanks
- annemayhogeling2900Off track adventure of a lifetimeAmazing trip; if you really wish to see 'the off tracks' you should join this tour. It allows you to see estonia as you wouldn't see it travelling alone. Hidden gems, soviet remains, historical highlights. Lovely guide and comfy van :)
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
What an incredible experience! My partner and I had originally booked the husky sledding but due to the lack of snow we were offered the alternative husky park and hike instead and we had an amazing day! Our tour guide picked us up (and dropped us off again) from the hotel and drove us to the husky park where we met the most beautiful and friendly huskies! The owners of the park were lovely and informative about their dogs and we each got a husky or two to take on a hike through the countryside. Highly recommend this tour experience!
Written February 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike provided by Prangli Travel
Product Overview: Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos