Estonian food, drinks and history tour
By Discover Estonia
Estonian food, drinks and history tour will not just give you an opportunity to learn the fascinating history of the city, but also to feel its taste, for vivid impression.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 drinks, 3 snacks. Can be changed according to the season and restaurants availability
- Entry/Admission - Tallinn
- Entry/Admission - Olde Hansa Shoppe
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Town Hall square, Raekoja plats, Tallinn, Estonia Under the Town Hall clock guide with the sign "Estonian food, drinks and history tour"
- Port of Tallinn, Kesklinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia Outside the port security check point guide with the sign "Estonian food, drinks and history tour"
- Town Hall square, Raekoja plats, Tallinn, Estonia Tour ends in the very heart of the Old town
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21134P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Estonian food, drinks and history tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Estonian food, drinks and history tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Estonian food, drinks and history tour?
- Estonian food, drinks and history tour price starts from $72.13. Discover and book Estonian food, drinks and history tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Estonian food, drinks and history tour cancellation policy?
- Estonian food, drinks and history tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Estonian food, drinks and history tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Estonian food, drinks and history tour?
- Estonian food, drinks and history tour is hosted by Discover Estonia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Estonia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Estonian food, drinks and history tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21134P17
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1III DraakonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2RukisStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Olde Hansa ShoppeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Eesti Esindus Tallinnas - Estonian HouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5PõrguStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Restaurant KaerajaanStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atTown Hall squareRaekoja plats, Tallinn, EstoniaTour ends in the very heart of the Old townSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Private tour of Tallinn
We enjoyed Dmitri’s knowledge and planned tour. He gave us lots of pointers and tips for our last day and next trip…
Amazing Estonian Alcohol Tasting Experience
Amazing tour of experiencing some of Estonia's best spirits with some very interesting history included as well. Hi…
A great way to become familiar with Tallinn's Old Town
Maria was a great tour leader and as we had only two clients, the interaction was fantastic. Strongly recommended i…
Well worth the time!
We loved our time together! Our guide was very informative and it was a nice way to learn about Tallinn.
Easy, fun, informative tour
Very nice, small group walking tour with charming tour guide. I forgot her name but she was a young university stud…
Really fun experience. We learned a little history and enjoyed the tasting. Some are very strong, but definitely pa…
Very interesting walking tour
This is a very worthwhile experience for anyone wanting a 2 hour orientation of Tallinn old town. The guide was wel…
Great informative and entertaining tour
Alice was a wonderful tour guide. She showed me all the highlights of Tallinn and explained the history of the city…
Best Estonia Tour Possible
Dmitry was an exceptional guide. When I book a tour I want someone with historical knowledge & passionate about the…
Discover Estonia ONE OF THE BEST TOUR COMPANY!
Thank you Dmitry for your wonderful knowledge and tour! Being our host made us falling in love of Estonia.
Best Tour Ever!
Excellent tour and a pleasant experience.Dmitry is a well knowledgeable and friendly tour guide! Thank.
Great tour experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Five stars! I would recommend it to anyon…
Tallinn walking tour
Really knowledgeable guide, friendly and kept the tour moving at a good pace with just three right amount of infor…
Fantastic tour and well worth it
Excellent tour and had very pleasant experience. very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. Great flexibility and …
Loved learning about Tallinn’s history and seeing gorgeous city from some amazing views! Also, unliked that our gui…