- Enjoy a full day trip to unique region of Lithuania Samogitia surrounded by the beautiful lakes. - Visit the most secret military base - Cold war museum - Taste Lithuanian traditional food.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance tickets to museum 10 EUR/pp
- Entry/Admission - Cold War Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up travellers from hotels, apartments or any other preferred location
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116394P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius?
- Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius price starts from $515.94. Discover and book Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius?
- Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius is hosted by Different Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Different Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116394P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cold War MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedCOLD WAR MUSEUMRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#5 of 29 Transportation in Vilnius
- globetrotting-elissa00Wonderful ExperienceWe had a fantastic tour with Martynas to Trakai Castle. He picked us up at our hotel in Old Town Vilnius and drove us to the Castle, showing us sights in Vilnius along the way. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history and we had a great time, despite the cold! I highly recommend this tour.
- 264bethanye00An excellent tourAbsolutely excellent tour from beginning to end. Highly knowledgeable and friendly guides who picked us up from our hotel, answered all of our questions and were always very thoughtful, even stopping off in Poland so we could buy sweets. They provided water/snacks in a very nice vehicle. The guide at Wolf’s Lair itself is also superb - she has over 20 years of experience and is an expert on the place. They all had excellent English and provided a first-rate service. The whole experience was very convenient and comfortable. Fascinating tour of a very interesting location, set in beautiful countryside and with lots of historical details. Wolf’s Lair is a fascinating place for anyone interested in WW2. Would highly recommend.
- W1769JShelenj00Pure happiness)I've never been in this part of Europe because I thought it is unsafe. But I spent few days in Lithuania due to the conference and decided to book a day-tour from Vilnius to Belarus. I was really surprised by this country, it is safe for tourists and impressive in its nature and history. The tour to Grodno was the best memory of the trip for me. Grodno is a very beautiful and interesting city, I spent all day there, I enjoyed local food and so nice locals. English-speaking tour was amazing, the guide has a good sense of humor, he communicated with belorussian people easily and made border crossing process comfortable and fast) Tour from Vilnius to Belarus is strongly recommended for all the tourists who are bored by Western Europe.
- GoPlaces2523713352400A very enjoyable visit to Belarus.I had a wonderful time exploring Grodo with my tour guide Martanyas. He was polite, professional, knowledgeable, a handy translator and knew how to get us through immigration quickly. It's a private tour, you can book it for multiple people but I booked this one for myself so it was just me and him. He picked me up in the morning. Got me across the border, drove to the city of Grodno and spent a few hours seeing the sights and trying the delicious cheap food of Grodno, then headed back in reverse through the border back to Lithuania. Language was no issue as Martynas was always happy to translate and even paid for himself to join me on a VR ride and a ferris wheel. He was very knowledgeable about the landmarks and history of Grodno and explained everything very well. If you want to experience a day in Belarus I highly recommend different Lithuania. You know your safe and in capable hands.
Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius provided by Different Lithuania
Product Overview: Full-Day Private Cold War museum Tour from Vilnius
Number of Photos