Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days
By Travel Addicts Club
Discover Baltic foodie scene while exploring the must visit sites and off the beaten track locations of the Baltic states. In this 8 days tour we combine equal parts of adventure, conversation and well-loved regional specialty dishes for you to get the full image of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We will take you on a road trip from capital to capital not forgetting some majestic countryside locations. You will be exploring local tastes and flavours directly from the places and people where the food comes from – local farm, brewery, food market and of course the cities and restaurants where this local produce is blended while creating modern cuisine masterpieces. Come and uncover some of the region’s most authentic gastronomic secrets!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 7 nights at centrally located 3* hotels
- 7 buffet breakfasts
- Transportation with a comfortable minivan to all locations as per itinerary
- English speaking guide/tourleader during all the trip
- Welcome meeting with a drink on your arrival
- Visit to a local food market in Vilnius with local food tasting
- Lunch at the local homestead
- Lithuanian cheese degustation
- Brewery visit and beer tasting in Latvia
- Estonian food tasting in Tallinn
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hales Turgus
- Entry/Admission - Dzukija National Park
- Entry/Admission - Gauja National Park
- Plane tickets to and from the Baltic states
- Arrival / departure transfers
- Other meals during the trip;
- Optional tours and services;
- Entrance to museums and attractions not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal travel insurance
- Departure details
- Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County The starting hotel will be indicated after booking has been confirmed.
- Tallinn, Estonia The ending hotel will be indicated after the tour has been confirmed.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46976P69
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Optional transfer to the airport (one way) - car 1-3 persons - 35 EUR per car
- Optional transfer to the airport (one way) - minivan 1-8 persons - 55 EUR per car
- Optional Kybyn making lesson with tasting in Trakai - 160 EUR per group 1-8 persons
- Optional Dzukian banda and ragaisis making workshop and tasting (2 hours) - 20 EUR per person
- Optional trip to Kemeri national park with smoked fish tasting picnic (5 hour excursion) – 60 EUR per person
- Optional Estonian liqueur degustation - PRICE TBA
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days?
- Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days price starts from $1,804.87. Discover and book Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days cancellation policy?
- Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days?
- Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days is hosted by Travel Addicts Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Addicts Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Baltic Foodie Tour 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46976P69
Vilnius to Trakai
Dzukija national park visit
From Vilnius to Riga
Riga - Gauja national park -...
Explore flavours and smells of...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fantastic, Extremely Knowledgable Tour
We had a fantastic time on this tour! Viktorija was extremely knowledgeable, had a great sense of humor, and was su…
I went to this place with my husband and my daughter of 20 years old Ausra our guide was FANTASTIC and very kind. …
Choose Travel Addicts! they are amazing….
We had rhe most amazing experience with Travel Addicts in our tour of the Baltic states. We had two fabulous guide…
Wonderful holiday in the Baltics!
We had a wonderful holiday in the Baltics organized by Travel Addicts. The program was very variated: we visited al…
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…