Vilnius • Gay Friendly Tour & Uzupis' Secrets Vilnius by Night • Gay Tour • Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver • Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Audio guide: German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
: German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Gramenta, Šv. Stepono g. 19, 01139 Vilnius, Lithuania Meeting Point
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85229P26
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85229P26
About the operator
Gaily Tour - Gay & Lesbian Travel in Europe
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in July 2019
#12 of 74 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Rome
- stevepQ5078YV00Disappointed in Gay Budapest Touri guess i misunderstood when i signed up for a "Gay" tour of budapest. i was looking forward to seeing the gay side of the city so i was disapointed to learn it was just another city tour with a gay guide. When our guide showed up at our hotel he asked me what i wanted to see and i told him the gay side of budapest and he said there is none what else did i want to see. i told him i had already been in budapest for 3 days and have done all the highlights. we then spent the next 30 minutes looking at a map and discussing what to see then went to a bus stop and he bought us our tickets and said he would meet us at the other side as he had his bike. by the time we got to our destination and started the tour 1.5 hours had passed and we had only seen 1 thing. we saw a basilica and then walked past some statues bought a coffee and he dropped us off at the market 30 minutes before our tour was done. I really think you are missing a big market by not having Gay tours. take us to some gay owned shops, bars and restaurants, show some history.
- cacintron00Great way to see Madrid and experience ChuecaEnrique was excellent. Friendly and knowledgeable. He was also very accommodating and tailored the tour to our needs.
- AngelenoTraveller00The Best Tour in ItalyGaily Tours arranged for our group of three a private walking tour of the highlights of Venice. We enjoyed several other good tours in Italy. This was the best by far. Our tour guide Carlos was charming and knowledgeable. We talked about Venice history and Venice art - as well as LGBTQ life in Italy. All fascinating. Super highly recommended.
- Francha_1200Concentred knowledge in a joyful way.This city tour was very interesting and fascinating. I liked to hear all the knowledge and information our tour-guide Viviana could provide us with. She did this in a very good way, so we didn't felt to be in school, but together with a very good friend who knew a great deal about everything we saw around us. In this way also a very good start for our 2 weeks in Palermo to know, where we would like to explore more o go back to. Thank you very much Viviana, that was just marvellous! François + Esteban
- ceri7400Excellent tour to Gay Sunday for OktoberfestWe went on this 5 day tour mainly to attend the Gay Sunday (Rosa Wiesn) for Oktoberfest. The tour also included a walking tour of Munich, an evening at a local restaurant and a day drip to Neuschwanstein Castle. From the start the tour was well organised and there were absolutely no hitches. Our guide for the walking tour and day trip, David, was excellent - friendly and knowledgeable. Oktoberfest itself was good fun.. All in all, would definitely recommend the trip and also the company.
- lalauralugli00Great trip to Spain! Friendly guides, good hotels, amazing vibes!Thanks a million to Simon and his staff! I booked with them the holidays for me and a group of friends in Southern Spain; they booked for us hotels, guides and private transfers between Granada, Malaga and Sevilla. The hotels were all pretty good and in perfect locations. I must give a special mention to the local guide in Sevilla, he is a person enjoying his job, and you can tell! Private transfers were on time, plenty of space in the minivan, and good music provided by the driver. The best part is, despite all these good services, the price was still affordable! I will definitely book with them my future trips!
- Carla T00A one a kind experience.A one a kind experience. We booked a tour in Barcelona and expected a traditional 2 hour tour but we were wrong! It was soooo much fun, Francisco the guide was so professional, friendly, full of energy and interesting anecdotes. He took us to see the Eixample district, a very cool and open minded corner of the city. SUPER! overall a great experience with gaily tour :)
- francescabK1768GC00Great LGBT Tour in Madrid & Barcelona with Gaily TourLast June we spent some days in Spain and had a tour organised by Gaily tour! the experience was just perfect. Highly professional! everything was perfectly scheduled, the local guides very nice, we had a lot of fun! I highly recommend it :-)
- world_mappers00Best Gay & Lesbian Tours & Excursions in Europe!Last April 2019 we booked private tours for Madrid and Berlin. The tours were simply incredible! Professional tour guides and friendly staff. I would recommend Gaily Tour to all LGBT Travellers to Europe !
- Palumbo_stef00Amazing LGBT trip with Gaily TourIn June we booked a tour in Porto. We weren’t sure whether booking or not and at the end we had a great time. Amazing wine and LGBT tour of the city. Everything had been perfectly planned and the staff was so kind with us!
- Marco G00Amazing Gay Tours & Excursions in Europe!Gaily Tour is a special Tour Operator providing LGBT Tours & Excursions with incredible and friendly Tour Guides!