Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trakai is a historic picturesque town with a castle in a middle of the lake. Locals take a daytrip there and we invite You for one as well. See the castle, lakes, take a trip to Uzutrakis Manor Estate on another side of the lake, and have a taste of local authentic “kibinas” made by Karaim people.
- You'll start atVilniusOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Trakai Island Castle MuseumStop: 5 hoursDon’t waste time with very long historic talks of Dukes who almost became Kings. There will be some, but not too much. Overall this will be more like locals do – a daytrip to Trakai. Užutrakis manor. Discover how noblemen of Lithuania used to live in XIX century by visiting this manor and the park designed by famous French landscape architect and botanist Édouard F. André. The Old town of Trakai was shaped by Karaites – a local ethnic group from Crimean peninsula which has been living here since XIV c. - hear their story and try their local food “Kibinas” - oven baked pastries stuffed with meat or vegetables. The Castle. It is one of the most picturesque castles of Europe that lies between a few lakes on a tiny island. Build in XIV c by the grand dukes of Lithuania the castle reminds of the greatest battles and history to this date. You will cross a wooden bridge, see the castle from inside and outside and hear the story of Lithuanian royalties that resided there. After a historic tour in the castle you will enjoy the walk in Trakai town and have an authentic kibin lunch. Then we will drive you back to Vilnius. ------------------- HIGHLIGHTS: Visit the only historical national park in Europe! The Castle on a lake Užutrakis Manor and the view to the lake Experience the Karaim culture Eat Kibinas their local empanada Enjoy lake viewsRead more
- You'll end atVilniusVilnius, LithuaniaHotel pickup free of charge from centrally located hotels in Vilnius. Please indicate your hotel when booking.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Professional local guide
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tour in Trakai castle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrances not mentioned in itinerary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Addicts Club
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…
Perfect tour with charming guide
It was my first visit to Vilnius. This tour was recommended in forest camping. Tour was very informative and fun de…
Awesome visit of the old town of Vilnius, I learned a lot and had the pleasure to appreciate the city with a new pe…
A really great tour around Vilnius. Learnt loads, met great people and enjoyed the fantastic sites of Vilnius.
Amazing tour in a beautiful city!
Even if we dropped on it by chance, we really liked the tour all around Old Vilnius and not only because the city i…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 329 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 201 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 462 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour)
What time does Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) start?
Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
How much is Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour)?
Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) price starts from $182.85. Discover and book Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
What is the Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) cancellation policy?
Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Trakai Town and Castle Tour with Authentic Karaim Lunch (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor