Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVilniusOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kernave MoundsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedKernave is the first capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania mentioned in historical chronicles (the second half of the 18th century). The hill forts of Kernave are unique in the entire Baltic Sea region, as there are five on just one location. To help us travel in time to pre-christian history, this tour includes a visit to the oak tree sanctuary which has a beautifully reconstructed “old God” trail and ending the tour with a cup of tea/coffee on an astonishing bluff overlooking river Neris.Read more
- You'll end atVilniusSee Important Information for details
Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Kernave Mounds
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Vilnius In Love - Day Tours
Fantastic tour for everyone.
Simon our guide had excellent knowledge of the city, its history and of course beer. He was also great company. I h…
Dry Fruit Wines
Going into this tour I would say dry fruit wines sounded like a bad idea. They were super solid wines though, all …
guide / tour
Good guide who can tells you a lot about beer and history. besides that a good guy where you can drink a beer with.…
Nice tour with nice guide
very nice tour exloring with a brew beer companies. nice guide taking much more time for us than "paid for". We hav…
A wonderful tour!
A great tour that was done by Laura's colleague, Nida. Nida is great at making the history of the old town come to…
We did the beer tour just the 2 of us and our guide. Five beers in five different bars. Our guide was very knowledg…
Helped Make an Awesome Weekend in Vilnius!
My wife and I used Vilnius in Love for a day tour to Trakai Castle as well as a beer tour in Vilnius. Our trip to T…
We all enjoyed our tour of Vilnius on a slightly rain day. Its was really interesting learning of the change from …
Fall in love with Vilnius
We took the beer tour and it was the best thing we could have done! A chance to hang out with some locals, get to k…
Fantastic way of meeting Vilnius
Excellent and enthusiastic guide who knew all about beer in Vilnius. We went to many places that we never would hav…
Great city with an amazing guide
We have really enjoyed our city private tour with Laura. She was very helpful and friendly. She also went an extra …
Vilnius In Love - Day Tours
We got an amazing walking tour in the old town of Vilnius. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Thanks Laura!
The best beer pubs in Vilnius!
Vilnius has given us the great opportunity to get acquainted with the beautiful girl, Laura, who introduced us to t…
The highlight of our trip!
We visited Vilnius for one day only in February and decided to spend some time in Uzupis, as we'd heard a lot about…
Personalized tour around the town
My husband and me came to Vilnius last summer, we wanted to see and experience something special, not a regular tou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania
What time does Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania start?
Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania?
Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania price starts from $126.93. Discover and book Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania cancellation policy?
Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania?
Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania is hosted by Vilnius In Love - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vilnius In Love - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Kernave - Troy of Lithuania on Tripadvisor