per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Grutas Park
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Vilnius centrally located hotels, hostels, apartments or 'Discover Lithuania' office (Pylimo str. 50)
- Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County
- Discover Lithuania, Pylimo g. 50, 01307 Vilnius, Lithuania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10887P4
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- How much is South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius?
- South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius price starts from $200.16. Discover and book South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- What is the South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius cancellation policy?
- South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius?
- South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius is hosted by Discover Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10887P4
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byDiscover Lithuania
- 1Dzukija National ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Grutas ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Liskiavos Svc. Trejybes baznyciaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2013
#7 of 136 Tours & Activities in Vilnius
- joannehH9968YB00Boring tour and rough tour guide!We were told that the meeting point on the day was the bus stop next to the bell tower, but intact, it should be the opposite of the bell tower, I think this is very misleading. When we tried to point out this, the driver guide's behaviour was rough and brash! The whole tour he was showing of rashness, he doesn't show any interest in what he's doing. It seems like he didn't enjoy the job and just wanted to rush off.
- rosario30800A UNIQUE SIGHT TO BEHOLDMore than 100,000 crucifixes on this hill. A sight to behold- unique attraction with crosses of different sizes, designs, material (about >2 centuries) . A Catholic Pilgrimage site. About 2.5 hrs from Vilnius. . Apparently, there’s lot of history from war & uprising for hundreds of years. I had goosebumps as I walked through thousands of these crucifixes.
- Acceb9700Interesting dayInteresting day, enjoyed learning about it and had a good time. There is a shop onsite if you want to buy a souvenir or drink
- Lana196700Vilnius to RigaI don’t really want to say any thing bad about it.., but would i recommend it, probably not, hill of crosses was nice, the rest not enough time. Drive Adam was very nice.
- Dreamer30329000Travel from Vilnius to Rega with great sightseeing.It is a very good option not just to travel from Lithuania to Latvia, but also the opportunities to visit attractions - the Hill of Crosses, Rundale Palace and Bauska Castle. It is recommended to those who would like to travel from Vilnius to Rega and at the same time wish to visit the place of interest along the journey.
- SWNH00Great Tour CompanyWe booked two private tours with Discover Lithuania -- the Riga to Vilnius sightseeing transfer and the Paneriai Memorial Park, Trakai Castle and Kaunas Tour. Reda, who handled our bookings, always promptly replied to our email queries and the booking process was quick and easy. The prices were very competitive. The tour logistics were flawless. We were picked up and dropped off on time. The cars were clean and comfortable. The best part were our guides. Andrius and Adam were wonderful guides, completely fluent in English, knowledgeable about history, politics, flora and fauna and fun to be with. You can't go wrong booking with Discover Lithuania.
- mooits00ExcellentSuper comfortable way to get from Vilnius to Riga—with stops on the way that make it more interesting. Driver was great, the program was enjoyable... Couldn't have thought of a better way to travel between the two capitals!
- michael s00Good tourGood tour. Our guide was early and took us promptly along the planned itinerary. We enjoyed the various stops. At the final stop at bauska castle he gave us a quick guided tour and we were on our way. This is a nice way to transit between Vilnius and Riga while also seeing sights in the countryside and learning about their culture.
- Al K00Sobering experienceFirstly I would like to thank Adam for being a wonderful guide and a true gentleman. The hill of crosses is a sobering experience, nothing like it. Well worth the visit. Also stopped off in a memorial park dedicated to a founder of lithuanian freedom.
- sldaughter00A great one-way day tour!We had a great time on this tour. Adamas was a very calm and safe driver and even gave us little introductions to the sights that we were visiting. Everything was planned out perfectly and everyone was taken care of. Thanks very much.
- Mamaafrica0600Truly incredible Hill of CrossesThis is such a unique magical place! Just incredible. The Hill of Crosses was our main reason for our trip to Lithuania. It didn’t disappoint. It exceeded our expectations. I can’t recommend a visit here enough.
- kondrag00Recommend, even on a rainy dayDespite a very wet and rainy day, we enjoyed our tour with Adam very much. He's a wonderful tour host and did a great job explaining the history behind the Jewish quarter of Vilnius, the memorial, and Trakai Castle.
- Lisa G00Great tourAndrus was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable and passionate about sharing and educating! Highly recommend this tour!
- I1320HXruthr00Highlight of the trip to Lithuania!I can't recommend this highly enough! Firstly the Hill itself is an extraordinary place, deeply moving and spiritual. The organised tour enhanced the trip - Andreas is a fantastic guide, offering a really interesting historical analysis and the facts. We learned a lot more listening to him than we could from reading the Wikipedia pages! The tour also took us to the Battle District, which was a really interesting place that I can't imagine we'd have ever discovered on our own. After the Hill, we went to a lovely Lithuanian restaurant where we had the best zeppelins of the trip! The price is good and it's a very convenient way of doing the trip!
- JackHsiao101400A bang-up day out at the bewitching Hills of Crosses!Not so long ago, I had a blast visitin' the spellbindin' Hills of Crosses, and let me tell ya, it was pure magic! I can't sing its praises enough, so y'all gotta give this day trip a go. Nothin' beats explorin' the history, culture, and local yarns of this amazin' place. Our driver-guide was the bee's knees, chattin' away 'bout the country's rich past during our picturesque ride. They knew the ins and outs like nobody's business and their bubblin' personality made the trip a real hoot. When we set foot in the Hills of Crosses, the sight of all those crosses and sculptures knocked our socks off. The handiwork on those beautiful doodads was like nothin' I'd ever seen, way beyond anythin' I'd imagined. The cherry on top was the gentle snowfall, settin' the scene with a hushed, heartfelt vibe I'll never forget. As if things weren't already peachy-keen, we lucked out with a finger-lickin' good lunch at this cute-as-a-button family restaurant near the ole highway. The place was snug as a bug and the chow? Heavenly! That meal put the icing on the cake for an already charmin' day. So lemme tell ya, I can't rave enough 'bout my trip to the Hills of Crosses. From jawin' with our savvy driver-guide to takin' in the snowy spectacle and tastin' a meal to die for, this day trip is a must-do for any traveler. Don't pass up the chance to join this mind-blowin' adventure!
South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius provided by Discover Lithuania
Product Overview: South Lithuania Day Trip: Dzukija County and Grutas Park from Vilnius
Number of Photos