Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour
By Vilnius In Love - Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Departure details
- Bell Tower of Vilnius Cathedral, a. 2, Katedros varpinė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania The Bell Tower in The Cathedral Square in Vilnius center. Tour starts at the very heart of Vilnius – Valley of Shventaragis
- Aušros vartai, Vilnius 01303, Lithuania Tour finishes at the miraculous image of the Madonna in Gate of Dawn.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8328P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour?
- Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour price starts from $68.95. Discover and book Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour?
- Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour is hosted by Vilnius In Love - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vilnius In Love - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Vilnius Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8328P2
- You'll start atBell Tower of Vilnius Cathedrala. 2, Katedros varpinė, Vilnius 01143, LithuaniaThe Bell Tower in The Cathedral Square in Vilnius center. Tour starts at the very heart of Vilnius – Valley of ShventaragisSee address & details
- 1Vilnius Cathedral SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Gate of DawnStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atAušros vartaiVilnius 01303, LithuaniaTour finishes at the miraculous image of the Madonna in Gate of Dawn.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic tour for everyone.
Simon our guide had excellent knowledge of the city, its history and of course beer. He was also great company. I h…
Dry Fruit Wines
Going into this tour I would say dry fruit wines sounded like a bad idea. They were super solid wines though, all …
guide / tour
Good guide who can tells you a lot about beer and history. besides that a good guy where you can drink a beer with.…
Nice tour with nice guide
very nice tour exloring with a brew beer companies. nice guide taking much more time for us than "paid for". We hav…
We did the beer tour just the 2 of us and our guide. Five beers in five different bars. Our guide was very knowledg…
Helped Make an Awesome Weekend in Vilnius!
My wife and I used Vilnius in Love for a day tour to Trakai Castle as well as a beer tour in Vilnius. Our trip to T…
We all enjoyed our tour of Vilnius on a slightly rain day. Its was really interesting learning of the change from …
Fall in love with Vilnius
We took the beer tour and it was the best thing we could have done! A chance to hang out with some locals, get to k…
Fantastic way of meeting Vilnius
Excellent and enthusiastic guide who knew all about beer in Vilnius. We went to many places that we never would hav…
Great city with an amazing guide
We have really enjoyed our city private tour with Laura. She was very helpful and friendly. She also went an extra …
Vilnius In Love - Day Tours
We got an amazing walking tour in the old town of Vilnius. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Thanks Laura!
The best beer pubs in Vilnius!
Vilnius has given us the great opportunity to get acquainted with the beautiful girl, Laura, who introduced us to t…
The highlight of our trip!
We visited Vilnius for one day only in February and decided to spend some time in Uzupis, as we'd heard a lot about…
Personalized tour around the town
My husband and me came to Vilnius last summer, we wanted to see and experience something special, not a regular tou…
Wonderful tour of Vilnius!
We were with my parents for the first time in Vilnius. By the time the tour we already walk through the old town an…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A great tour that was done by Laura's colleague, Nida. Nida is great at making the history of the old town come to life and patiently answering all types of questions. Her extensive knowledge of culture and history was readily apparent.
Written June 8, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
As Australians unable to speak any Lithuanian (yet!), my wife and I are hoping for a walking tour for a small group in late April when we plan to stay for two or three days in Vilnius.
One went past my hotel window today which I overheard. I learnt lots is less than 2 minutes when they stopped to listen to the guide.