Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius
By Discover Lithuania
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Narrow-Gauge Railway Museum
- Entry/Admission - Horse museum
- Entry/Admission - The Treetop Walking Path
- Entry/Admission - Vilnius
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Vilnius centrally located hotels, apartments
- Discover Lithuania, Pylimo g. 50, Vilnius 01307, Lithuania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10887P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius?
- How much is Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius?
- Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius price starts from $190.95. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius?
- Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius is hosted by Discover Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10887P5
- You'll start atDiscover LithuaniaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Discover LithuaniaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Kryziu KalnasStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Narrow-Gauge Railway MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Horse museumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Treetop Walking PathStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Church of Apostle Evangelist St. MatthewStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Discover LithuaniaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A good opportunity to spend the day out of Vilnius
This tour is very nice. The guide was very professional and gave us good and very interesting explanations about Li…
The Artagonist Hotel Vilnius. E X C E L E N T E !
The Artagonist Hotel Vilnius. E X C E L E N T E ! Small Warm Hotel in The Heart of Vilnius... This Place an…
Bait & switch maybe?
They told me 3 days ahead that they didn't have enough people to do my tour and I could move it to another day or p…
Worth the Hours of Driving
Fantastic experience of the full-day tour to The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius! It was a small group of only three p…
A very good tour, Andreas was a great guide, made the day interesting, explained the history and looked after us we…
This was a fabulous historical tour where we saw so much in one day and learned all about what we saw! Our guide An…
Interesting and enjoyable historical day
This was my first ever tour, usually just exploring solo or whoever I'm with, but it's definitely inspired me to do…
Excellent Baltic tour company
In June we took a 17 day private tour through Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia with Discover Lithuania based in Vilniu…
Two interesting bits of Lithuanian history
Great day with a very knowledgeable guide. He added interesting bits of local insight to the history of the sites. …
Great trip into the country
Great conversation with our guide. Learned a lot about the history of the area, and many current day topics on Lith…
The trip with Andreas was very good. He was incredibly friendly and graceful and provided excellent guidance in a …
My family and I recently did this tour on our trip to Vilnius. Our guide Andreas picked us up punctually from our h…
Definitely worth a visit
When in Vilnius the KGB museum is a must in order to absorb some of the cities historical culture. Fairly small in …
Much more here than I excepted. So much to read and a lot of new info. The KGB prison was aweful but very interesti…
Efficient way to travel between cities and visit Hill of Crosses
Very prompt pickup and smooth ride from Vilnius to Riga and able to visit the Hill of Crosses without hassle on pub…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were very pleased with our day trip to Siluva and the Hill of crosses. Our driver/guide Inge provided us with history lessons and very patiently waited for us when we attended mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Siluva which we did not expect. She also recommended we visit the KGB museum which we also did. Thanks Inge.
Written November 12, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review about our Pilgrim tour! We feel very satisfied that you enjoyed the trip and the tour guide so much! Hope to see you soon to another Discover Lithuania tour! Best regards.
Written January 21, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.