Explore Bratislava with walking tour and as well with bus/minivan , which will show you places out from historical center. Unique view from the castle.
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travellers from all places
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- bratislava port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100661P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bratislava private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bratislava private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bratislava private tour?
- Bratislava private tour price starts from $343.26. Discover and book Bratislava private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bratislava private tour cancellation policy?
- Bratislava private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bratislava private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bratislava private tour?
- Bratislava private tour is hosted by DESTINYcfu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DESTINYcfu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bratislava private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100661P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bratislava CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bratislava Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece
Joined in October 2018
#4 of 9 Food & Drink in Corfu Town
- 807katerines00If you love boat trip, you can't miss this one!This day trip is a must. I'm always going on vacation bymyself and I like discover every inch of the place where I stay. You have to get up early in the morning, but I think is really worth it! The bus is coming to pick you up at your hotel, you leave from the port and maybe the way until Paxos is a little bit tiring, but the view is amazing. You have time for shopping, swimming and eat your lunch! Magic and so green!
- 807katerines00Yummy!Well, I love eating traditional food when I'm going on vacation, so I decided to join this tour in Corfu town, where we ate tipically and drunk a nice local red wine, I'm grateful for the kindness of Nina and her team. If you have time, this is a nice way to taste the traditional food of Corfu.
- 807katerines00Recommended!I'm always travelling alone with my little pug, this time I tried to take an excursion to do together and I'm so glad to have spent 1 hour with Nina and her dog Shiva, such a nice walking through the old town, between coffee places and souvenir shop.
- lovelypenarth00Interesting, friendly and enjoyable and helps stray dogs in Corfu.Interesting, friendly and enjoyable and helps stray dogs and cats in Corfu. Good recommendations for food and drink as well which we enjoyed.
- ninacC3964RF00You have to do it!!!Petros is amazing driver, he showed the light house and more than program we saw nice beach of Kalolivadi and he stopped for us in one delicious bakery with home made croissants. Really enjoyed the day
- ninacC3964RF00Really Venice without the channelsRoula was such a nice guide, with big knowledge and that tour is really amazing. I was even in shock about the stories of Sagrado. The life was not every time such as in book from Casanova
- ninacC3964RF00Amazing dayThat was amazing to see photos from show, the animals and after to visit the village of Danilia. Well done Amanda! Happy to enjoyed!
- O6517LXkateo00An informal, relaxed tour of some key sightsA lovely meander through Corfu Town with Amanda and Izzy her 7 year old abandoned dog on her first outing. A family of 4 with older teens, we weren't after a fact-packed, intensive tour, so the chance to have a more informal conversation about the town's history, to visit some key sights and also hear about Amanda's work with animals was really appreciated before we went on to explore Corfu Town ourselves for the day. Amanda was a lovely, calm and friendly person to meet and chat to and we all enjoyed petting her lovely doggie :) Thanks!
- 844KatherineG00Aqualand - just go! Its awesome!We loved Aqualand! We caught the local buses ( 6 and 8 from Benitses) and arrived at Aqualand with our pre booked tickets as it opened. Staff are lovely, there are huge lockers for all your valuables, the food and snack outlets are all reasonable priced and the food was good. The rides were brilliant! We rode everything multiple times and considering we went in peak school holiday season (7th August) the queues for all rides were no longer than 10 minutes which was great. The wave beach is brilliant We all really enjoyed the day and did not leave until closing time. We would definitely return and highly recommend this place
- timothyf30000Paxos day tripWe set off at 10-30 with a total of 8 passengers. The captain Yannis took us to various small bays where he dropped anchor and allowed us to swim. He then fed us with fruit, salads, cheeses and a BBQ.He then went over to anti Paxos had some beer and wine and a return journey to Gaios at 4-30 .What an absolute fabulous day to remember all for €40 .
- 607shelw00Spend 410 euros to rent the entire Durrell series instead of the tourThe filming of the Durrell series took place on Corfu but only for the outside scenes, all inside scenes were filmed in the UK. The guide pointed out the buildings where scenes were filmed, but those were often far away and on private property. We did get to walk along the sea where some scenes were filmed (take shoes that can get wet, which the guide thankfully told us bout pre-tour). The tour was described as “On average, this experience will take approximately 4h.” However, our tour was only 3 hours and that is only because the guide, Amanda, stretched out the tour. She often had to refer to her notebook so perhaps this is a new tour. The views were delightful but the tour was a disappointment.
- charlton6900The Lives of the Durrells and so much moreBooked at the last minute but the best tour we have done on our trip to Corfu. Our guide was Amanda, who has lived on Corfu for almost 10 years. Amanda was really engaging and we learned so much about the Durrells’ lives and about the history and culture of the Island. We paddled in the sea, took a ride in a boat and drank Greek coffee. The tour has inspired us to find out even more about the Durrell family and to return to Corfu. Would highly recommend this tour.
- Lancastertourist9000Great day out!!Great day out! Clean facilities and great slides. Food was reasonably priced and toilets were spotless! Brilliant!
- Giusy C00a Special tour!Nina Is a fantastic guide that shows me the mostr important part of the historical centre with an accurate description of history of the town! And more of this she has been super kind and helpful for every problem in the next days after the tour, very special!
- Roger C00Well Worth It.This is a good (mainly historic) introduction to the key sites in Corfu town and a useful start for any stay there. Nina was a very helpful and friendly guide.
Buy it with
Bratislava private tour provided by DESTINYcfu
Product Overview: Bratislava private tour
Number of Photos