per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Slovak National Theatre, Gorkého 2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia your centrally located hotel or meeting point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P30
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava?
- Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava price starts from $143.13. Discover and book Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava cancellation policy?
- Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava?
- Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava is hosted by Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P30
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSlovak National TheatreOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bratislava Old TownStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedBratislava old town including castle, cathedral etc.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours
Joined in October 2012
#1 of 14 Tours & Activities in Zilina
- Mmmjjjrrr00GREAT ONE DAY TRIPA short 95 minute trip from Vienna. Well worth ed with a driver and guide that were over nice and knowledge. Would be great to spend a few days.
- xeb3300AmazingOur guide Daniela was so informative and passionate about Bratislava. She took us all over and answered any questions we had. We came away with a good feel for it’s history and where it has got to today. I could not recommend this tour enough
- niki i00Discovering SlovakiaSlovakia is a unique country,because in a relatively small territory you can find just about anything,from natural wonders,historic monuments,rich folk culture,fun and entertainment in the busy city streets. Bratislava,with the beauty of Danube river and the base of Small Carpathians mountain range,has also a rich history,chronicled over two thousandth years ago . The most attracted part of the city is Old Town with Bratislava castle the Primate Palace,Old Town Hall and countless cosy cafes,excellent restaurants with truly culinary experience.
- Boris S00Fantastic coutrysidethe lanscpae of Slovakia is breathtaking. it is one of the places one must to see!!! High Tatras and Demanova caves are just jewels taking your breath away!
- sgrech2500well worth a visiti booked a private tour for half a day. Bratslavia is is short drive from vienna and well worth a visit.
- evaBratislava00Wonderful mountains in every seasonAmazing mountains especially in autumn and winter,...you feel like in fairy tale. Lot's of entertainment possibilities, good restaurants, traditional local food and also international. The services are good, friendly and hospitable people. You can find hotels and pensions in all categories. Wonderful views from the peaks, where you can hike or go by sky ways. Highly recommended,
- mds12400Wonderful 10 days in Beautiful SlovakiaWe’ve recently returned from a wonderful 2-week holiday starting in Budapest, travelling around Slovakia and finishing in Vienna. Michal of Beautiful Slovakia was our very knowledgeable guide who had put most of the trip together for us and drove us round Slovakia. He tailored it to suit us and willingly answered our non-stop questions. In Budapest, apart from all the historic buildings and beautiful views, we enjoyed our visit to the Great Market Hall before catching the train from the ornate railway station. Once in Slovakia, we took several trips up cable cars and a little railway, which were all enjoyable. Our favourite visits were to the wooden Protestant churches at Hronsek and Svaty Kriz, the World Heritage village at Vikolinec, the fascinating Syrex sheep’s cheese farm and the country festival (both of these at Zazriva), and the Majolika china factory at Modra. The Ecco shoe outlet was useful too. We were walking every day and especially enjoyed the walks round Strbske Pleso, the waterfalls at Hrebienok, the not-to-be-missed Janosik gorge and then the Gader Valley to Blatnica Castle at the top. The wild flowers everywhere were a pleasure to behold. Michal found us several interesting lunch stops e.g. Janska Koliba in Strachanovka and Vinum Galeria Bozen at Pezinok plus overnight stays at Grand Hotel Praha in Tatranska Lomnica, Svatojansky Kastiel and Janosikov Dvor. All in all, entirely thanks to Michal, it was an excellent insight into modern and beautiful Slovakia (how it has changed dramatically from 1966 when I was last there). He was a thoroughly professional guide whose excellent English made life very easy for us. We have no hesitation in recommending his services most highly.
- somndatta00Slovakia Travel with Beautiful SlovakiaHad a great travel experience in Slovakia with Michal of Beautiful Slovakia. He customized my itinerary which let me cover a nuber of places that I wanted to see in a limited amount of time. He picked me up from the capital, Bratislava and together we drove north and east all the way to Spis castle and the High Tatras. Michal was very reliable, polite, and reasonably priced. I would recommend him highly.
- Zoë H00TatryI went to see Vysoke Tatry- mountains. The view from up there is absolutely GORGEOUS! So relaxing! I recommend everyone who is in Slovakia. It's a must-see! Up there when you look you see Slovakia beneath you, and when you turn around there is actually a lake!!! Up there! Wonderful!
- HumbertoGonzalez00High Tatras One Day EscapeAfter visiting Bratislava, I had 1 more day to spent in Slovakia and decided to go for the High Tatras tour. This tour was great. Michael, manager of Beautiful Slovakia, was the guide of my tour and did a outstanding job. He made the tour easy from the start. He was knowledgable and easy to approach. He toured me through one of the best preserved caves in Slovakia. Everything was arranged in advance. We drove in the High Tatras and had time for great photos. Additionally we visited the village of Vlkolinec which is a UNESCO heritage and a hidden but outstanding place of the country. In sum, Beautiful Slovakia made my one day tour a great experience. I would recommended them without hesitation.
- Faye S00See more than BratislavaWe had a wonderful two days driving with our guide Michal Pohancenik. Michael was a very personable & knowledgable guide and it was pleasure to travel with him. The drive through the Tatras was wonderful after a terrific overnight stay in Zilina. We would recommend Beautiful - Slovakia to everyone.
- William B00292 km laterMichal and Lucas of Beautiful Slovakia arranged two sessions for our walking group which includes Tom and Bruno, one in April and the other in October. We did sixteen days walking in total crossing Slovakia from Vienna to Krakow covering 292 km and total climbing of 8865 mts. Beautiful Slovakia arranged all the nightly stops/hotels and the walking routes and transport and accompanied us on the daily walks. In a country where we do not know the language it was stress free knowing the local hotels would be up to expectation and we would not loose our way through the country. The climbs over the Beskid Mountains and Tatras were within our capability and the views were spectacular. I must say Beautiful Slovakia gave us a wonderful stress free experience and allowed us to recover from our exertions in a relaxed way each evening. Thank you Michal and Lucas.
- Jean C00Everything we wantedWe strung together a culture and activity holiday and a self guided walking tour in the Tatras both organised by Michal of Beautiful Slovakia. There was just the two of us so we had a personalised tour. Michal was a great companion and we learnt a lot about t Slovakia and its history we would not have known if we had toured by ourselves as we have done in other Countries. We were at the end of the holiday season so on two occasions when we did a standard guided tour there was no English option and Michal came with the tour and translated for us. The shorter walks and cycling of the first part interspersed with some of the standard tourist attractions built up our fitness for the longer steeper walks of the Tatras where we had fantastic weather walking in shorts and shirt sleeves but with the snow of the previous week still on the higher peaks. Definitely recommend Michal and Beautiful Slovakia
- Tom A00Beautiful Slovakia lived up to its name!I am the American who joined Bruno and our other colleagues from Europe on the trip with Michal and Lukas through Slovakia (see the earlier comments from Bruno). We are all seasoned hikers who have experienced many of the great hikes around the world in Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand, etc. Our experience in Slovakia was a pleasant surprise with the topography reminding me alot to the Appalachian Mountains in the US in Smoky Mountain National Park. The costs of Slovakia versus other European countries was also a pleasant surprise and I will return to explore more of this interesting country.
- hat38100Personally Planned and Amazing ExperienceMichal, at Beautiful-Slovakia, worked personally with us to put together a wonderful experience beginning in Bratislava, Slovakia - and 6 days later ending in Krakow, Poland. What a wonderful, tailor-fitted adventure just for us. Michal and Lukas's company was outstanding, the hotels and attractions we visited were excellent, and the scenery and history we learned about was stunning!! Excellent adventures and sight-seeing. We would not hesitate a second to utilize this service again.
Buy it with
Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava provided by Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours
Product Overview: Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava
Number of Photos