Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- private professional guide
- entrance tickets to Matthias church
- Private guided walking tour in the Buda castle district
- River cruise on Danube (not private) with drinks and Margaret Island stop
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
- Food or drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guests from any private addresses or from any hotels in Budapest.
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company. Vigadó Square ship station, Budapest, Budapest Batthyány tér - Budapest Vigadó tér, 1051 Hungary
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26923P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop?
- How much is Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop?
- Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop price starts from $163.25. Discover and book Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop cancellation policy?
- Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop?
- Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop is hosted by Shuttles From Budapest. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shuttles From Budapest on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26923P47
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Buda CastleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Fisherman's BastionStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Matthias ChurchStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Fountain of King MatthiasStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Sandor PalaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Danube RiverStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Margaret IslandStop: 80 minutesSee detailsPass byHungarian Parliament BuildingSzechenyi Lanchid
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Shuttles From Budapest
Joined in March 2018
#5 of 176 Transportation in Budapest
- Explorer55540800Easy and reliable transfer to the airportWe were very pleased with our transfer from our Hotel to the airport. Suzanne the owner was in contact with us through the whole day to keep us updated on the pickup and they got us to the airport within the 2 hour time frame we needed. Very clean, modern and reliable vehicle and a very fair and reasonable price.
- Ceonothus00Great serviceOutstanding service Susana could not have made this any simpler Def 5 star service please use !!!
- shagilf00Perfect way to see Vienna in one day!Attila was an AMAZING tour guide. He was promptly waiting for us in the lobby. The drive was smooth, approx 2.5 hours long He patiently showed us around Vienna. He was funny, human, patient, and so very, knowledgeable. His found places off the beaten path, showed us amazing views, beautiful places, and we had a great lunch in a local restaurant in Vienna center. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!
- Celeste H00Susanna in Budapest was the best! 😊We had a private return transfer in Budapest in September 2023. For both trips, we had a lovely lady called Susanna. She messaged us a few days before the trip to let us know where the pick-up point at the airport was and she also sent a picture of the location. On the day of the pick-up, she sent us a picture of the car and its number plate so that we would know exactly which vehicle it was. She was very friendly, spoke excellent English (which was a godsend as we do not speak Hungarian), and was on time if not early for both collections. She was very knowledgeable about Budapest and shared a plethora of information with us, which was very much appreciated - especially a website for obtaining tickets to see the Hungarian Parliament building. She was also very interested in how our trip to Budapest had been and was keen to hear our feedback. Our private return transfer was smooth from start to finish, which was entirely down to Susanna. We would not hesitate to recommend Susanna. All the best, Celeste and Mark
- P740600A great day away from Budapest, with lots of variety, so you see more of Hungary.We had a great day with Steve our excellent, knowledgeable, English speaking guide. It was lovely to drive out of Budapest into the countryside and see the impressive Basilica at Esztergom & the Castle at Visegrad. There were lots of displays in the Castle and activities for families. The views of the Danube bend were beautiful and we were able to walk over the bridge to stand on Slovakian soil, which was fun! We then drove to Szentendre, a pretty, touristy village on the banks of the Danube with all the usual shops & to enjoy lunch. Unusual to have rice and potatoes with our BBQ chicken but very tasty. After lunch we enjoyed a boat cruise for about one hour back to Budapest, which gave opportunities to photograph all the lovely architecture in the banks of both Buda & Pest. A great tour with lots of variety - recommend it!
- WelshMarcoPolo00Use this transfer service!Great communications - using WhatsApp - well in advance as well as on arrival and departure. Clean and tidy vehicles. Professional and punctual. Competitive prices.
- roberttE4709YU00Vienna transfer.What a brilliant experience, our driver Stephen picked us up promptly at our Hotel at the designated time. Loaded our cases and promptly departed for our transfer to Vienna, stopping in Bratislava for a two hour guided tour. We found Stephen to be very friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable regarding history of Hungary,Slovenia and Vienna. Well worth the price for the transfer and the experience. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot Stephen from the Thomas’s and Griffiths’s.
- lyndonb33400Excellent serviceGreat communication from the company from booking till drop off. Excellent service and would definitely recommend them.
- Rymo198100Easy pick and drop offTransport was ready and waiting for us. We received text messages prior to arrival advising a meeting point with pics of where to go; although this did change it was well communicated and was right outside the airport arrival area.
- JHB2B00Good airport transportReally good communication from Susanna, managed picking us up from our delayed flight with no problem. Safe and happy with service provided.
- karensT1958HI00Bratislava tourWe had 4 days in Budapest and we wanted to see another capital which is close to Budapest. Bratislava was a lovely and charming city, we had an informative guided tour here with a great lunch. Our guide, Attila knows the city very well, he costumized the tour according to our wishes. He also took us to the Castle of Deveny, which was a must! Highly recommended tour !
- karensT1958HI00Great tour !!!!What a perfect day! Our guide, Nora was amazing, friendly and funny. We saw all the most beautiful sights of Budapest and Nora also showed us the hidden gems. The lunch was tasty and quick at the Buda castle area. We were happy to choose this tour as also the interior visit of the Parliament is included. This building is awesome, we made so many great photos. Thank you for organising this lovely day for us!!!
- Johnnyonefoot00🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Airport to City & Hungaroring Transfers 🚎Susana was fantastic from the moment of first contact to the finish of our stay in Budapest. Very reliable service back up by amazing communication via WhatsApp with their drivers too. Payment via PayPal or cash. Couldn’t fault the service and can only highly recommend to anyone visiting this amazing city & F1 circuit 🏁
- Travellingkali00Great day trip to Vienna from Budapest!Our tour guide was Stephen and if you get a chance to spend the day with him, you’re in for a treat! Stephen is very informative and knows his history. He is a great conversationalist and his knowledge transcends over to many subjects. He is very patient and organized and the restaurant where we had lunch had a great atmosphere and the schnitzel was tasty.
- rgstadler00Great shuttle serviceThey were efficient, friendly, and on time. What more can you ask for? Susanna will contact you through the what’s app app on your day of travel. She provided a map with our hotel noting some top spots not to miss.
Buy it with
Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop provided by Shuttles From Budapest
Product Overview: Private Buda Castle walking tour & Danube river cruise with Margaret Island stop
Number of Photos