Budapest is full of beautiful Unesco World Heritage Sites and sights. Our private tour gives you the opportunity to see the most of Budapest's treasure in a short time in the most comfortable and exclusive way. Our tour can be customized up to your interests. - Half day Exclusive Private Guided tour to Unique sights of Budapest - The most efficient and convenient way to explore the city and its beauties - Private car / minibus only for you and your company - Professional English-speaker guides and drivers - Hotel pick-up and drop-off - Tips and hints for travellers on their holiday in Budapest
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Buda Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Door-to-door service. We pick up travellers in their hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214678P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus?
- How much is Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus?
- Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus price starts from $145.05. Discover and book Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus cancellation policy?
- Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus?
- Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus is hosted by Explore Hungary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explore Hungary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214678P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Buda CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Andrassy AvenueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Heroes' SquareStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Central Market HallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7CitadelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#17 of 183 Transportation in Budapest
- Shelly824200A very worthwhile tour experienceOur tour guide was Gary and he was excellent. he is a good driver, very knwoledgeable and very accomodating. We enjoyed his explanations of the areas we visited, espexially the Danube Bend and Visegrad Castle. it was an excellent tour and very worthwhile.
- deezee202200Great tourGary was a great guide. Showed up on time, clean car and great English. Enjoyed the tour very much.
- Happiness4878725906200Highly recommendedHighly recommended! 💯 No regrets in taking the tour. Very attentive and considerate to our needs. If you need a short 4 hours tour that’s not in the city center, this tour is for you. Expect walking around the Szentendre and Visegrad.
- Relax43114700EnjoyableThe trip was fun, very interesting. Our guide was informative and told us much about the history of this country.
- 463jackm00Luxurious and friendly private tour with RichardRichard, our guide was absolutely perfect. He messaged us in advance and turned up exactly as he said he would - in his beautiful Mercedes SUV. He was very friendly and showed us around, whilst adjusting for our interests and how much time we wanted to spend at each site. It was New Year’s Day, so we were a little tired and the town was a little quiet, but I would definitely recommend this tour and any other with Richard.
- ejdane00Great Private tour with RichardWe loved Richard, our tour guide who took us outside of Budapest. The weather was rainy and dreary but Richard was so knowledgeable pointing out places along the way. We really enjoyed our time with him.
- Arlan00100Beautiful Szentendre & Visegrad!In early October (2022), my husband and I took the short, private Szentendre & Visegrad tour (without lunch) from Budapest because he needed to get back to the city for an afternoon business meeting and we couldn’t linger. The length was perfect. Gary picked us up on time at our apartment, and we were in Szentendre in less than a half hour. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the area and speaks fluent English. He let us wander freely for a while, but also remained accessible for picture taking and Q&A. Gary was as interested in us as we were in him, and he enjoyed watching us discover even the smallest details about this amazing little village. We then drove on to the fortifications at Visegrad, about 30 minutes away. The views from the hilltop were stunning and the permanent displays (though text was mostly in Hungarian) were visually informative and thorough. Gary is a small tour operator, so he is directly responsible for the quality of his part of the trip. We definitely feel we got our money’s worth and highly recommend him to other travelers.
- Q445FMdeborahw00Visit to Szentenre & Visegrad CastleRichard was our tour guide and he was wonderful. Very informative and allowed us to wander as he talked about this quaint town. The view from Visegrand Castle of the Danube bend was beautiful. A walk around the partially renovated castle was OK. If you have seen one before it was not that interesting. The view was what you go for.
- 757garettp00Small treasures right outside of Budapest.Richard was a great tour guide. Szentendre is such a charming little town and it was fun exploring the castle at Visegrád. Would definitely recommend to anybody visiting Budapest.
- Joel V00Relaxing day tour out of Budapest with a professional and amazing host!What a fun day! Richard picked us up right at 9:30 AM from our hotel and we began our drive to Eger. Richard gave us a lot of great information on the drive out of Budapest and was very friendly the whole day. We arrived in Eger and toured the Old Town before heading up to the Castle. For history buffs, this castle is a must see. A famous Hungarian battle took place here, and the story is told throughout the castle ruins. Great views of Eger can be had from the castle mount. We then went to the Salaris Resort. Richard helped us navigate the resort since not many people spoke English here. We enjoyed our time at the resort, trying different hot baths and pools. The resorts restaurant was closed for a time, but handed out sandwiches for us to eat for lunch. When we were finished, Richard drove us back to Budapest, and at our request, dropped us off at the City Park, ending our tour. Richard made this whole day just perfect. His driving was comfortable, and his English was very good. I highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to break away from the city and have a more relaxing day in Hungary.
- Sarah C00Knowledgeable and FriendlyKnowledgeable and friendly. My college aged daughter and I took this tour to learn more about the history of the Budapest area. Richard, our guide, had impeccable English, a comfortable M class Mercedes, and educated us and also answered lots of questions. The scenery was nice and being here at this time in history with a thorough understanding of Hungary's past was special.
- IvanX2900Good tour and nice visitGreat view in Szentendre and Visgerad even though there is a bit rainy. Richard is kind and show us all the way by introducing the history and backgrounds of this sights of interest.
- lanti9200That sightsMust see if you visit Hungary, especially if you are at Budapest. Best sights of the Danube river. Nice, welcoming private tour.
- GregTheOneandOnly00Great onePerfectly balanced information and free exploration opportunity. Great experience, a must have while you are in the area.
- lanti9200Buso2019Amazing experience, amazing people, warm welcome, lots of pálinka. This carneval is world famous for a reason :):D
Buy it with
Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus provided by Explore Hungary
Product Overview: Budapest 1-Day Private Grand Tour by Car/Minibus
Number of Photos