Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
With a 6 hours long tour we can show you the main attractions of our hometown, introducing you not only to it's history and culture, but also covering the traditions and everyday life of the Hungarians. We would like to show you Budapest from a locals perspective in a unique way and also show you a lot of those sights what you wont see during a walking tour. This tours can be tailor made according to your interests and needs!
- Private transportation
- guiding service
- meals and drinks are excluded
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had 3 groups with different amount of people. One for bus sightseeing, an other for boat tour and one for the Parliament. All guides were helpful, proactive and nice. Thanks!
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from behindbudapest, Public Relations Manager at Grand Budapest tour with private transportation
Responded Feb 7, 2020
Dear Orsolya, thank you for choosing Behind Budapest as your sightseeing tour provider! It was a pleasure to work with you! Looking forward to cooperate with you again! Regards, Behind Budapest
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Behind Budapest Tours
FRAN SADOFF-LEBOW United States RATING TOUR: Southern part of the Buda Castl,..., Budapest, Budapest, Hungary DATE:…
Adam is THE Tour Guide
Last Saturday we had an amazing time visiting Budapest with one of our friends from Srí Lanka with guidance of Adam…
Nice break during a full week of meetings
We had a nice walk to some interesting places in Budapest. Our guide Susan was great and explained to us some great…
When we knew we were coming back to Budapest, we knew we needed to use Behind Budapest tours again to explore this …
Best partner for a conference organizer!
As a conference organizer, it is important for me to provide our participants with the best service possible - and …
Jewish Quarter tour and Castle Tour
We had the pleasure of taking two walking tours with Adam Marot. Adam is an excellent tour guide. Our first tour …
Claudia was our fantastic and excelent guide! He speaks Spanish perfectly. Adam superior organizer. The miniwan an…
Sigthseeing tour in Budapest with Adam
Adam took us to a lovely sightseeing tour around the city center. However the rain did not stop during the tour but…
Stunning personalised walking tour
This was my 4th trip to Budapest but my first walking tour. I would highly recommend this over the crowded tour bu…
We did a tour with Eva in July 2019 and it was honestly one of the best experiences of the whole trip! She was so …
Panorama Tour through Budapest, lasting around 3 hours
Adam is an excellent tourist guide, Very good trip, 3 hours are enough for gaining basic knowledge of Budapest and …
Funny AND informative tour
Thanks to Adam, we had not only a very informative and exciting but also very funny tour. His sarcastic and non sar…
We booked a 2-hour tour for our arrival afternoon and a 4-hour tour for the following day. My husband has difficult…
Highlights of Budapest
Adam was one of the best tour guides we had. He was informative with the history of Budapest and allows you to move…
really a nice tour beautiful city the price is also ok. The guide is kind and warm hearted. Strongly recommended.
- Citadel, Liberty Statue, and 7 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,946 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 148 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 160 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand Budapest tour with private transportation
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Matthias Church
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz)
- Hungarian Parliament Building
- Heroes' Square
- Grand Budapest tour with private transportation price starts from $473.41. Discover and book Grand Budapest tour with private transportation on Tripadvisor
- Grand Budapest tour with private transportation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Budapest tour with private transportation on Tripadvisor
- Grand Budapest tour with private transportation is hosted by Behind Budapest Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Behind Budapest Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Budapest tour with private transportation on Tripadvisor