Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-100, max of 12 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French
- Use of Segway
- Protective gear: helmets
- Departure details
- Budapest, Eötvös út 59, 1121 Hungary We are at the end station of bus 21A that comes every 5 minutes from Széll Kálmán tér which is the other end station of the bus line. Really easy to get to us by Budapest public transport. A taxi fare from town centre should be around EUR 15-20.- per cab.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138716P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners on Tripadvisor
- How much is Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners?
- Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners price starts from $71.17. Discover and book Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners on Tripadvisor
- What is the Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners cancellation policy?
- Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners?
- Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners is hosted by High Tech Sports Base. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact High Tech Sports Base on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138716P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atEötvös út 59Budapest, Eötvös út 59, 1121 HungaryWe are at the end station of bus 21A that comes every 5 minutes from Széll Kálmán tér which is the other end station of the bus line. Really easy to get to us by Budapest public transport. A taxi fare from town centre should be around EUR 15-20.- per cab.See address & details
- 1NormafaStop: 15 minutesBuda Hills Chairlift, Elisabeth's viewtower, Children's Railway, Normafa Skihouse, city panoramasRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
High Tech Sports Base
Joined in June 2014
#8 of 218 Outdoor Activities in Budapest
- veghmik00E-ranger tourWe took part on e-ranger tour. Our guide was Ricsi. Everything went well. The journey was awesome. I would recommend it for everybody!
- VaderPeter00E-coaster trip!RICSI! Thank you for your guidance and patient. We have had a great afternoon. This unique “vehicle” is amazing! We will visit you soon!
- j_nose40600.Our tour guide - Ricsi - is very experienced and helpful. It was greatful. Thanks for it. We come back later.
- szabole00Great family tour in the forestWe were with 4 kids (9-15 yrs) and really enjoyed the tour. The scene were beautiful in the forest. Our tour guide - Geri - is very experienced and helpful. It’s an awesome program in a gorgeous place. Thanks for the adventure.
- 592t_meap00Great advanture and fun!We had 1,5 hours tour with 2 kids at the age of 12 and 15. Great fun! Can only be recommended ! Well prepared, kind trainer, mainteined tools.
- Malta7600Off road with segwayGreat fun with friends.Something different than just a normal segway ride.it was fun riding offroad in the snow.Istvan our guide was great,friendly. Highly recommended .
- Imre M00Sunny day and funny segway tourYesterday I had one solo private off-road Segway tour escorted by István Réthy. The High Tech Sports Base is easy to find. Professional teaching by István, than 15 minutes local practice. We drove through a beautiful area of the hills and Istvan took pictures, too. I want to try one of their other tours next time. Amazing experience and fun. Thanks!
- Navigate2431004956700Adventure in the woodsOur family had an adventurous trip that I am sure we will all remember for years to come. Our guide, István, is not only extremely humorous and fun-loving but also led the trip with great care and expertise. The surrounding was exceptional especially with the colourful leaves of autumn. The steps of the tour were build up very thoughtfully taking in consideration out skills. Cannot wait to go back and make more memories.
- Christian O00Excellent funWe arrived to High Tech Sports in Budapest on a rainy day. The guide Istvan greeted us wit a “no problem” we wait until the rain stops - otherwise we have raincoats for you (my wife, daughter, 14 and son, 11). We took off with raincoats but the slippery conditions only added to the fun. After 15 minutes Istvan set the segways to “turbo” and we had even more fun. We drove through a beautiful area of the hills and Istvan made videos and took pictures for us. We all had a great time and we all agreed that Istvan had to be the nicest and funniest guy in Hungary. We would recommend this to all who want to have a different experience to the other exciting things to see in Budapest
- adrian51gray00Amazing fun!I had the pleasure of a private off-road segway tour into the hills of Buda. Easy to get to by tube then bus. Amazing views and fun. Great teaching and local knowledge by István. Would definitely go again to try one of their other vehicles next time. Thanks!
- Lars S00Action tripHad a great trip in the hills of Buda, with good friends on your beautiful Segway tour. Really awesome to drive off road in the woods. Our tour guide, and trainer Estvan, was absolutely the greatest. I can recommend this place to everybody, who wants to have a good time in Buda Pest. 👍
- sndk201800Segway off-road-trip in the hills of Buda.We were 8 friends taking a trip with the local guide, Istvan around in the forest and hills of Buda. He's a very competent guide and knows his way around in the hills/woods. He told us the history about the area and learned us how to ride a SegWay off road. We had a very funny and challenging trip with Istvan and I can highly recommend this to anybody else who wants a different and funny experience.
- annamari_100Fun and adventure at off-road segway at NormafaHaving already participated on an off-road segway tour of the same company in Matrafured, this time we decided to go on the Intermediate, “Discovery” tour in the Buda hills, at Normafa. Easily accessible from Budapest city center, the location still provides the proximity to the nature. The tour organisation is great in every aspect: communication before the event, training part, payment options, etc. Safety helms and even warm clothes were provided to those who failed to dress according to the weather. The tour guide was fun and knowledgeable. Great pictures, videos of us were taken by the guide (apparently extremely important to teenage guests :)) The Discovery tour was doable but still challenging at places even for those who’ve been on off-road segway tours before. Overall, a great experience. A final tip: do book ahead as the vehicles are not located at Normafa, so you might not be able to join a tour if you simply show up.
- Glitter F00What an adventure!We went Segwaying for the second time! It was excelent! Nice guide, nice tour! 10/10 recommend! Fun!
- ethgkk201600Was fun for my 76 year old fatherI have taken part in several Segway tours in the other HSB base in Matrafured with my wife, sons and colleagues, but this time I decided to make a basic tour with my 76 year old father. This was the first time for him to try a Segway. Istvan, the instructor, is a very kind guy, immediately knew who needs more focus and who has the right experience. After teaching the basic things, we went to a small track to gain the necessary experience and confidence. After finishing this activity, we continued on forest tracks, practiced slowing down on slopes, go without using hands, etc. In the middle of the tour, he has asked my father if he wants to extend the basic tour to a more advanced one and my father said yes without hasitating, so we continued the tour with the rest of the group. At the end my father was really satisfied, proud of his capabilities to still learn in this age. I think it was one of the best days for him during his pension.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We participated in the Bohém segway tour yesterday and it was a truly amazing experience. We really enjoyed it, I would strongly recommend it. Our guide, Vivi showed us the basics, how to handle the segway and she was really helpful and talkative during the whole tour, we would like to thank her the amazing afternoon.
Written September 10, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners provided by High Tech Sports Base
Product Overview: Basic tour - off road Segway for beginners
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos