Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free pick-up in the wider downtown area
- Unique Distillery and Museum visit
- Drink tasting
- Free drop-off in the wider downtown area
- Informative and friendly private guide for a more personalised experience
- English guide
- Complete flexibility
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - House of Unicum (Unicum Haz)
- Entry/Admission - Castle District Townhall
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Entry/Admission - Great / Central Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagoga)
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can meet you at whichever hotel you are staying in Budapest, or pick you up from a central point that we agree upon. This Itinerary is a basic outline to our tours which may be subject to change. Changes may be made in order to personalize the experience or to cope with road closures. However minor alterations may be made without notification, to ensure the smooth running of the tour.
- Budapest, Hungary We can meet you at whichever hotel you are staying in Budapest, or pick you up from a central point that we agree upon.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Budapest, Hungary We can drop you off anywhere in the greater downtown area, please discuss with your driver during the tour, they will be happy to find the best location to your plans.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17734P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another TukTuk
- Tour must be booked 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation
- Please dress accordingly to the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a TukTuk
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1 hr.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit
What you can expect during your visit
- Our team follows increased hygiene precautions: despite the low alternation in our vehicles we frequently clean and thoroughly disinfect the passenger area, and our guides carry sanitisers and maintain high manual hygiene.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit?
- How much is Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit?
- Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit price starts from $106.17. Discover and book Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit cancellation policy?
- Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit?
- Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit is hosted by Budapest TukTuk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest TukTuk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour with House of the Unicum Distillery Visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17734P17
- You'll start atBudapestOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byAndrassy AvenueHungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz)
- 1Heroes' SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySzechenyi Baths and PoolKiraly Street
- 2Great / Central Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagoga)Stop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byKárolyi GardenCentral Market Hall
- 3House of Unicum (Unicum Haz)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLiberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid)St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
- 4CitadelStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Liberty StatueStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Castle District TownhallStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Matthias ChurchStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySzechenyi LanchidCastle GardenMargaret Bridge
- 8Hungarian Parliament BuildingStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBudapestBudapest, HungaryWe can drop you off anywhere in the greater downtown area, please discuss with your driver during the tour, they will be happy to find the best location to your plans.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fab way to see the city
Absolutely super fun way to see the city. We booked this on our first day of Budapest and was super fun and inform…
Novel way to view Budapest
Fantastic way to view all the wonderful places to visit in Budapest. Gabriel was a fantastic tour guide with vast k…
cute way to see budapest
I will say this review is subjective. My husband loved the little red "motorcycle" as he calls it and zooming thru …
The tuk tuk is the best way to see Budapest
Our favourite part of the tour was our driver Peter who was absolutely excellent and explained everything. He was …
Top Class Tuk Tuk
Excellent service on beautiful urban landscapes across the city. Safe ride and exceptional service by Peter. Very…
We were in Budapest four days and the Tuktuk tour was the highlight. Provided much more than buses and walking, wh…
Great way to see Budapest
What a wonderful way to see Budapest. This little vehicle can get into places that the big buses can't. And you h…
The only way to see Budapest sights
We had a lovely tour with our guides Zoltan and Gabor. Our party of 3 was picked up in front of our hotel and we ta…
Best tour in Budapest and Peter our guide was smiling and knowledgeable about everything You must do it with tuctuc…
What a great way to see Budapest
Was met out our Hotel by Robert. What a lovely guy - very knowledgeable and clearly proud of his City. Took us to…
Tuk Tuk is a MUST DO!
2 hour tour scheduled a few days ahead from Viking cruise boat. Robert picked us up at the port, showed us the best…
A unique way to see this beautiful City
A fantastic way to see the highlights of this beautiful city in a comfortable and efficient way. Our guide Peter co…
Tuk Tuk Tour is a MUST!
The Budapest Tuk Tuk Tour was just perfect! Peter, our Tour Driver and exceptional Tour Guide, taught us so much a…
Half day Tuk Tuk tour
Fantastic way to see the city if you just have a couple of days in Budapest. Our driver and guide Robert was fun an…
Brilliant way to tour Budapest
We had a brilliant half day tour of Budapest with tour guide Peter. He was extreamly friendly and knowledgable. It…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2022 • Family
Die guides Zoltán und Peter sind sehr gut und kompetent fragen sie nach denen macht echt spaß haben im Urlaub diese Tour gemacht
Written April 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Wir freuen uns, dass ihr eine tolle Zeit hattet, danke, dass ihr uns und die Welt das wissen lasst! Wir wünschen Ihnen alles Gute, Budapest Tuktuk Team
Written April 24, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.