Visit: Budapest Explorers, Budapest 1027 Hungary
On this amazing 2.5-hour walking tour, get acquainted with the historical core of Buda, the oldest part of Budapest. Experience more than 1100 years of Hungarian history coming alive in front of you through your history buff tour guide's presentations, and learn all about the local significance of the Buda Castle: a district where thousands of people live and many more go for romantic strolls, enjoying the superb views and lights.
You will walk through the winding alleys and experience breathtaking views from the ramparts. Be ready for the fascinating historical stories about Buda Castle from the Middle Ages to World War II.
Explore the whole complex of the Buda Castle District including the Royal Palace, Savoy Terrace, Matthias Fountain, Palace Gardens, Alexander Palace, the Hungarian Presidential Palace, Matthias Church, and get panoramic views of the Parliament & the Pest side from Fisherman's Bastion. As an added bonus to round off your experience, enjoy delicious coffee during the coffee stop.
We will explore the Buda Castle District.
- We will visit Royal Palace and the Savoy Terrace,
- Matthias Fountain and the Palace Gardens
- Alexander Palace, the Hungarian Presidential Palace
- Visiting Matthias Church, arguably the most beautiful church in Budapest
- Panoramic views of the Parliament & the Pest side from the -
- Fisherman's Bastion, the most romantic place in town
- Getting to know the history of Budapest and Hungary