Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe
By Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours
Take this exclusive VIP tour from Budapest to Prague through Vienna, Hallstatt, Salzburg and Cesky Krumlov along with the owner of one of our biggest tour operators in this region "Michael Pohancenik". You will be driven in a new Mercedes E-class limousine, will stay in the most branded hotels such as Four Seasons and Ritz and will be guided by the best local guides.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 8 nights accommodation with breakfast in the following hotels:
- Budapest - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- Vienna - Ritz, Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Salzburg - Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Prague - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Randon
- Local guides in Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- transports by a luxurious new Mercedes E-class for groups up to 3people for 4-7people Merceds V-class
- airport pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks except breakfasts
- Entrance fees to museums
- Departure details
- Location Name: pick up at the airport in Budapest Return Location: airport in Prague if you have any other preffered location do not hesitate to contact us
- Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P70
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As this is an exclusive VIP tour, during the whole tour you will be accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Pohancenik who will take care of all you needs, organize hotels, guides and service, he will also stay in the same hotels with you.
- This supplier has received award for: The Private Tour Company of the Year 2018
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe?
- Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe price starts from $14,855.37. Discover and book Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe on Tripadvisor
- What is the Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe cancellation policy?
- Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe?
- Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe is hosted by Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9 days. Discover and book Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P70
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
GREAT ONE DAY TRIP
A short 95 minute trip from Vienna. Well worth ed with a driver and guide that were over nice and knowledge. Would…
Our guide Daniela was so informative and passionate about Bratislava. She took us all over and answered any questio…
Slovakia is a unique country,because in a relatively small territory you can find just about anything,from natural …
the lanscpae of Slovakia is breathtaking. it is one of the places one must to see!!! High Tatras and Demanova caves…
well worth a visit
i booked a private tour for half a day. Bratslavia is is short drive from vienna and well worth a visit.
Wonderful mountains in every season
Amazing mountains especially in autumn and winter,...you feel like in fairy tale. Lot's of entertainment possibilit…
Wonderful 10 days in Beautiful Slovakia
We’ve recently returned from a wonderful 2-week holiday starting in Budapest, travelling around Slovakia and finish…
Slovakia Travel with Beautiful Slovakia
Had a great travel experience in Slovakia with Michal of Beautiful Slovakia. He customized my itinerary which let m…
I went to see Vysoke Tatry- mountains. The view from up there is absolutely GORGEOUS! So relaxing! I recommend ever…
High Tatras One Day Escape
After visiting Bratislava, I had 1 more day to spent in Slovakia and decided to go for the High Tatras tour. This t…
See more than Bratislava
We had a wonderful two days driving with our guide Michal Pohancenik. Michael was a very personable & knowledgable …
292 km later
Michal and Lucas of Beautiful Slovakia arranged two sessions for our walking group which includes Tom and Bruno, on…
Everything we wanted
We strung together a culture and activity holiday and a self guided walking tour in the Tatras both organised by Mi…
Beautiful Slovakia lived up to its name!
I am the American who joined Bruno and our other colleagues from Europe on the trip with Michal and Lukas through S…
Personally Planned and Amazing Experience
Michal, at Beautiful-Slovakia, worked personally with us to put together a wonderful experience beginning in Bratis…