Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atKálvin tér 7Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 HungarySee address & details
- 1Central Market HallStop: 60 minutesThe Great Market Hall or Central Market Hall (Hungarian "Nagyvásárcsarnok") is the largest and oldest indoor market in Budapest, Hungary. The idea of building such a large market hall arose from the first mayor of Budapest, Károly Kamermayer, and it was his largest investment. He retired in 1896 and participated in the opening ceremony on February 15, 1897.Read more
- You'll end atSzent István térBudapest, Szent István tér, 1051 HungarySee address & details
Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 Hungary
Budapest, Szent István tér, 1051 Hungary
- various stops for local food and drink specialities
- wine tasting
- maps and further recommendations
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Budapest Urban Walks
Communism and Budapest
One of the highlights of our trip to Hungary was this tour! It is always intriguing to view a city as how it was be…
Great Christmas Tour
Can I just say that I was blown away by how beautiful Budapest is during Christmas!? I absolutely loved spending my…
Historical tour in Budapest
Grand! I love learning about history, especially that of the countries I visit. Our tour guide was a darling, a ver…
Food, food and more food in Budapest
It’s a norm to try out local food in every country you visit. We booked this street food tour and did not only try …
Amazing Budapest city tour
This luxury car tour by Budapest Urban Walks was definitely worth it, I must say. This tour is one of those experie…
Great tour with the best tour guide
It was a beautiful tour accompanied by the sunny weather. Great thanks to Ferenc who tried to show us everything in…
Full day tour in Budapest
Very thorough tour, Ferenc! Me and my cousin were really surprised by how many things we have not seen yet! Been in…
One of the best Christmas markets
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Everyone knows this about me. Which explains why one of my hobbies is to visit Ch…
The perfect full day tour
Will never forget this tour. It was very fulfilling. I would like to extend our gratitude to the tour guide and com…
What a Christmas experience
In every Christmas market, you will always find something unique. There are Christmas markets around the world but …
Only good things in this tour 😃 And wow, Budapest during Christmas time was just absolutely stunning! It was a per…
Last year, me and my best friend had the chance to visit the beautiful city of Budapest. We made it a point to try …
Around Budapest by car
This is my third car tour, but first time having a car tour with Budapest Urban Walks. They really aimed for 100% s…
Best luxury car tour
Amazing tour and tour guide. I would like to commend Budapest Urban Walks for their services. I’ve never felt so pa…
Really Nice Tour Guide
I think what made this tour special was the personal touch the guide added to the tour. He did not only bring us ar…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,780 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 19,942 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,321 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 645 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience
Which attractions will I visit with Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience?
Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience price starts from $94.40. Discover and book Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience cancellation policy?
Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience?
Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience is hosted by Budapest Urban Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest Urban Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beyond Goulash - The Ultimate Budapest Food Experience on Tripadvisor