• Enjoy a beautiful, relaxed 3-hour walk through the sights of Budapest with your family and friends
• See famous landmarks such as the UNESCO World Heritage site Heroes’ Square and the St. Stephen’s Basilica.
• We’ll show you all the highlights of the city, but also help you explore off the beaten track
• Your guide will give you personal recommendations on where to go, what to do and where to eat
• This is a tour that’s all about you!
• Choose between 10am or 2pm
What You Can Expect
Budapest is an enchanting city, which showcases both old world grandeur and modern vibrancy. On a Nova Fairy Tales private tour you’ll spend 3 hours enjoying the best this city has to offer.You’ll of course get to see the main sights, such as the Hungarian Parliament, the State Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica, but you’ll also get to explore hidden corners which make Budapest so enchanting. You’ll also hear stories of Budapest’s history, including it’s fascinating 20thcentury chapter: see the landmarks fo the Hungarian Revolution and discover the vivid history of Budapest’s Jewish Quarter.
On a private tour your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
To choose a Nova Fairy Tales experience is to discover Budapest, not just visit it!