• Enjoy a beautiful, relaxed 3-hour tour through the sights of Budapest with your family and friends
• See famous landmarks such as the UNESCO World Heritage site Heroes’ Square and the St. Stephen’s Basilica.
• Bike around and discover the lesser known sights of Budapest!
• We’ll show you all the highlights of the city, but also help you explore off the beaten track
• Your guide will give you personal recommendations on where to go, what to do and where to eat
• This is a tour that’s all about you!
What You Can Expect
A Nova Fairy Tales tour takes you the extra mile! On a private biking adventure you’ll get to see all the iconic sights as well as the hidden gems that make this city so special, and you’ll cycle your way through an enchanting historic town and into a vibrant modern city.
Experience the tranquil surrounds as you cycle through the beautiful City Park and along the charming banks of the Danube. Enjoy the stunning Parliament Building and the Opera House, two of Budapest’s most beautiful sights. Feel like a local as you cycle Andrássy Avenue and learn about Hungary’s most important historic and cultural figures at Heroes Square. And don’t miss out on the hubbub of Deák Ferenc Square, an incredible area that really gives you the feel of modern Budapest!
You’ll have the guide all to yourselves for 3 hours, so they’ll make sure to give you their recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit. Your guide will not only tell you the stories of this amazing city, but will also answer all your questions.
We can’t wait to show you Budapest by bike and we know you’ll love every minute of your private bike tour.