Budapest Food Crawl
By Budapest Urban Walks
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- various stops for local food and drink specialities
- wine tasting
- maps and further recommendations
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 Hungary In front of the church
- Szent István Bazilika, Budapest, 1051 Hungary
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51057P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Food Crawl?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Budapest Food Crawl on Tripadvisor
- How much is Budapest Food Crawl?
- Budapest Food Crawl price starts from $100.78. Discover and book Budapest Food Crawl on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budapest Food Crawl cancellation policy?
- Budapest Food Crawl cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest Food Crawl on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budapest Food Crawl?
- Budapest Food Crawl is hosted by Budapest Urban Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest Urban Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest Food Crawl on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51057P31
- You'll start atKálvin tér 7Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 HungaryIn front of the churchSee address & details
- 1Central Market HallStop: 60 minutesThe Great Market Hall or Central Market Hall (Hungarian "Nagyvásárcsarnok") is the largest and oldest indoor market in Budapest, Hungary. The idea of building such a large market hall arose from the first mayor of Budapest, Károly Kamermayer, and it was his largest investment. He retired in 1896 and participated in the opening ceremony on February 15, 1897.Read more
- You'll end atSzent István BazilikaBudapest, 1051 HungarySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fanni was a wonderful guide, it felt more than a food tour as she was so knowledge of Hungarian and Budapest histor…
Excellent Time, Best Tour Guide!
We had a fantastic time with Fani and seeing the sites. She was so sweet, personable, and funny. So knowledgeable o…
Great experience with Rita
Great tour in the castle district area with Rita. She is a wonderful guide, funny, grew up in the area and you can …
Street food tour
Unaware that it would only be 2 of us in the trip, we met our guide norbet promptly at 1400. We had a wonderful ti…
Too long of a tour
Tour is too long under the current situation. Could not see the palace or much of anything on the Buda side due to…
Hot but not hungry in Budapest.
We had a great day with Norbert, our very informative and attentive guide. We navigated the transport system and vi…
3 tours with Ferenc
We booked 3 tours with Ferenc. The first was for 2 of us- fools and Kings. What a great way to start our visit to B…
Ruin Bar rip off
Take care here as they will charge you double the price stated. Rip off for tourists, which is a shame in such a gr…
Great tour, great food, good company!
A really relaxed walk around Budapest with a very knowledgeable host trying out lost of tasty and different local f…
Loved every minute!
Wonderful experience. We would highly recommend this tour. Our guide, Andrea, had our day planned out and arrived…
Odea was our guide, she was amazing!! The Tour with great explanation was very interesting for everyone! She gave a…
Wonderful street food tour!
Odea was our street food tour guide. She did an amazing job. She helped customize the tour, to fit our needs, when …
Budapest Walking Tour with Odea Tserendorj
I have no Favorite as the entire Tour with Odea Tserendorj was perfect. The walking pace was brisk which I prefer…
Amazing, fun and full of history and knowledge.
Such a great experience made all that more memorable by the most amazing tour guide, O'Dea. She was warm, witty, fu…
The best way to see the highlights of Budapest
Highly recommend this tour! Be prepared to walk as it is a full day walking tour with some use of public transporta…