Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 300 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1,5 hour long Danube River cruise
- Food and additional drinks (available on board)
- Departure details
- Akadémia 2 ponton, Budapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051 Hungary First dock right next to the Chain Bridge (Parliament's side), easy acces by tram no.2
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5808P90
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube?
- How much is Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube?
- Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube price starts from $15.40. Discover and book Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube cancellation policy?
- Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube?
- Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube is hosted by Hungaria Koncert. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hungaria Koncert on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest Drink Cruise on the Danube on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5808P90
- You'll start atAkadémia 2 pontonBudapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051 HungaryFirst dock right next to the Chain Bridge (Parliament's side), easy acces by tram no.2See address & details
- Pass byDanube RiverBuda CastleHalaszbastyaVarhegySzechenyi LanchidMatthias ChurchMargaret BridgeHungarian Parliament BuildingSt. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming PoolGellert HillMupa Budapest
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We loved the experience, and I already feel better in my body. The thermal water helped my skin, and I felt like br…
Need to come prepared but overall not bad
Reading the website prior. Didn’t state that you needed flip flops and a swimming cap. Swimming cap needed for pool…
Great experience. Valenty has been very gentle and polite with us. Great dinner, great music. Very recommended
Csabi is very polite and professional. The service is very good and experience is the best! You should come and tak…
Lovely place but…..
Lovely time in the spa but remove your jewellery before you go…. It’s discolours! More showers and hair dryers nee…
All excellent, very good attention and service, especially from Csabi. Incredible views. Excellent availability, we…
Csabi was so good at his work, help with me a nice places to go, thermas, restaurants and nice places!!
Csabi was so good at his work, help with me a nice places to go, thermas, restaurants and nice places!! Thanks so…
Csabi was awesome 100% recomendado plan. This is a must if you come to visit! Best plan in hungria! Dont miss it!!!…
Csabi was really nice and respectful. The drinks were great too. Very good band and performance ……..
Most definitely book!
What a lovely experience start to finish the staff on board are all the most pleasant company I have met in Budapes…
Thank you Csabi for your great service! Delicious dinner with an amazing panorama, acompaniated by a delightful sou…
Csabi was a great waiter, he went above and beyond to be extra attentive. We had a great experience and would recom…
Ticket only but great food and drink options onboard
Csabi attentive at the table and ensured we had a pleasant time. The beef stew was delicious and so was the cherry …
csabi was very nice and polite. the service was excellent and the hot chocolate was delicious. very fun dancers and…
Csabi really nice service, place, food Definitely recommend it ! I hope back and have the same thanks
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Couples
We missed our 2pm cruise as the email was a bit confusing about our meeting point, however they were very accommodating and changed our times to 4pm. It is about a 10min walk from meeting point to the boat across some busy roads. Inside the boat is very warm but there were no seats so we had to sit out side it was freezing so make sure you book seats before going. There are toilets on this cruise also. The cruise itself was very interesting learning about the history. The buildings are stunning as are some of the bridges. I'd recommend this tour
Written December 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your kind words, we hope you had a great time in Budapest. Gabriella
Written December 30, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.