per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional, licenced tour guide
- Entry to Saint Stephen's Basilica (except Sunday morning religious service)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (with public transport or by car, according to the selected tour option)
- One hour optional lunch break is possible - this time may be excluded from the tour duration)
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry to Matthias Church (not with wheelchair, for walkers optional visit is possible upon request)
- Cost of lunch, or other food and beverage during the tour
- Public transport tickets
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you require a pickup at your hotel or accommodation, the tour guide will be at the reception desk of the hotel or in front of the accommodation address. Otherwise the tour guide will be at the default Departure Point. After the tour drop-off is possible at your hotel or in any selected point of the city.
- Budapest, Szent István tér 4, 1051 Hungary At Saint Stephen's Basilica, in front of California Coffee Company coffee shop.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42727P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We can organise an accessible minibus if you wish
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (covering your legs and shoulders is required in church areas)
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Transportation to/from attractions is according to the selected tour option (on public transport or by minivan)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Accessible Budapest Tour
- Your tour guide will be up to date with local health regulations. In case of any future epidemic alarm situation, all required preventive tools will be used to protect your safety.
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Accessible Budapest Tour?
- How much is Accessible Budapest Tour?
- Accessible Budapest Tour price starts from $175.97. Discover and book Accessible Budapest Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Accessible Budapest Tour cancellation policy?
- Accessible Budapest Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Accessible Budapest Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Accessible Budapest Tour?
- Accessible Budapest Tour is hosted by Tourist Angel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourist Angel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Accessible Budapest Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42727P3
- You'll start atSzent István tér 4Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDeak Ferenc Square
- 2Buda CastleStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Fountain of King MatthiasStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Sandor PalaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Fishermen's BastionStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Matthias ChurchStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySzechenyi LanchidAndrassy Avenue
- 7Heroes' SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Millenium Monument BudapestStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Anonymus Szobor (Anonymous' Statue)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very knowledgeable guide and very understanding that it took us ages to photograph every aspect of the sights. She …
Great Orientation to Budapest
Very good tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide, Dahlia. Dahlia started our tour by asking what we might like…
We really enjoyed this walking tour because not only was it a private tour (to our surprise), but it hit all the hi…
A highly recommended walking tour
We very much enjoyed our interesting walking tour. Our guide was very well informed and so friendly. We loved trave…
Absolutely worth it! Our guide was insightful, gave us a great overview of Hungarian history from its beginning to …
Budapest walking tour
Dalia was a wonderful guide, so knowledgeable and lovely, we were a group of 6 and would all highly recommend. 5 st…
Ideal way to see and learn about Budapest. Highly Recommend Andrew!
Our tour guide was Andrew (Andras). He was clearly a very intelligent and knowledgeable man with a wealth of exper…
enjoyable, good introduction to Budapest
Our guide Dalia is just wonderful.. it is our first day in Budapest; but she carefully explain the history and key …
It was very interesting and rewarding. Thank you so much !!))
Changing of the Guard . Delicious coffee with cakes, in the oldest pastry shop and an interesting history.
Great highlight tour of Budapest
Tour guide was amazing! Super knowledgeable and friendly. Took us to all essential spots. Loved him!
Dalia knows her City!
Dalia was an amazing tour guide. She was super knowledgeable about the beautiful and tragic history of Budapest. …
Delightful memorable and informative
Our guide Dalia was an absolute angel. Due to unforeseen circumstances my husband was delayed. Dalia was flexible…
Interesting and knowledgeable
The guide was very knowledgeable and easy to listen to. We had had a tour of the city already by our cruise line, s…
Don't waste time looking elsewhere, pick Tourist Angel's walking tour - it's the best way to see Budapest in a day.
Our tour guide Noemi was just the best: knowledgeable, eager to show all that Budapest had to offer and in a fun wa…
Highly recommended tour
We had an excellent experience with Noemi. She was very knowledgeable and kind. I definitely recommend this tour. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Friends
It been really a wonderful experience to learn about bodapest history with @Adam, as a group we enjoyed our time and in future surely we wanted to visit again. 🥳🥳 Till then Tschüss.
Written November 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.