per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional tour guide
- Transport in an exclusive private vehicle
- Visit of two family-run wineries in Etyek
- Tastings of 11-12 quality local wines
- Cold snacks made with local products
- Door-to-door service
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your tour guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or at the given address. If you do not find your tour guide, please call us.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16659P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest?
- Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest price starts from $576.83. Discover and book Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest on Tripadvisor
- What is the Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest cancellation policy?
- Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest?
- Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest is hosted by Sweet Travel Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sweet Travel Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16659P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sweet Travel Private Tours
Joined in December 2011
#5 of 211 Food & Drink in Budapest
- neiljN107AM00Tour Nearly Destroyed by Global Warming!!Within 5 minutes Monica began lecturing us on the "global warming" hoax. I reminded her about the 500 inches of snow in California in 2022 and asked her to recall what the first word of "global warming" is. She was undeterred. The nonsense only stopped after I said we'll walk out and refuse to pay. After that it was a good and informative tour. Four stars. The fifth star was a victim of global warming.
- FellowTraveler73525200Engaging, enlightening, fun!Christine was our tour guide as we toured around Budapest for 4 hours. She was so knowledgeable about everything! She knew the history and dates of any and all buildings, sites. Christine was very passionate about her country and that poured over into her tour.
- 512omranm00ExcellentIt wasa excellent tour with the best tour guides. ( chrisine & peter) they showed us everything we need to see in Budapest
- H6194IRphilw00Go big! or go home!If you’re looking to immerse in a wonderful experience with relatable recourse of Budapest …Christine is your girl. Being a history major native to Budapest, her knowledge keep me interested and bewildered …over Hungary’s tumultuous history. The 4 hour tour seemed like minutes and left me thirsty for more. I’ve been on many tours and this ranked among the best! Thanks Christine 😘
- Voyager9588300Wonderful tour for all agesChristine and Lotzi were a wonderful guide and driver. Traveling with both older and younger family members can be tricky but Christine was a wonderful, engaging, knowledgeable and passionate guide while Lotzi was an absolute gentlemen helping all of the family. This was a wonderful service that I would highly recommend.
- Pebz56004 hour luxury private tour with Stephen the tall manWe did the 4 hour luxury private tour with Sweet Travel. Our guide Stephen the tall man was excellent. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He helped us take the best photos on our tour. 100 % recommended taking this tour with Stephen the tall man!
- Anthony A00Christine excellent tour guideChristine was a wealth of information. Spoke English well. Very pleasant and engaging. A very memorable tour of Budapest
- Roving0441473905000Fun with FriendsStephen The Tall Man was very informative. We had great tour with him, particularly the castle area and other Buda sections. He had a great personality and seemed to love his job. We highly recommend him!
- Vacation3474324473500Wonderful day in Budapest!Denise did a great job taking us to all the city highlights. It was exactly what we were hoping for.
- lalhasa00Stephen the Tall Man guided tour of BudapestExcellent, very knowledgeable tour of Buda and Pest by Stephen. His English (American) excellent. Victor the driver was also good. In addition to the listed attractions, one unexpected surprise was the statues of George Washington, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan -- the latter two facing the Russians' monument to themselves which they refused to remove. I love that irony. Be prepared to walk a lot and see a lot. A word to the wise: if you want to see the inside of the Parliament, which is only mildly interesting, that's not included; you'll need to buy tickets online.
- drhozman00Christin extraordinary 10/10 GuideThis was a big birthday celebration for our family, and we were blessed with having the most kind hearted and knowledgeable tour guide in Budapest. Christin was caring and maximized our tour as I was Limited in my walking abilities. She made us feel like family and customized our tour to work with my physical restrictions. Her knowledge of history and her passion for educating her guests on Budapest rich history was evident from the very beginning ., As a family we have gone on many tours We as a family recommend her without any hesitation. Ask for her when booking with Sweet Travel.
- D1223QDdough00Fantastic Private Tour of Budapest with Sweet ToursSix of us took a private tour of Budapest with Sweet Travel Private Tours and had a fabulous time. Stephen (the Tall Man😎) was our guide and Akos was our driver. They were prompt and onetime picking us up at the hotel and we toured Budapest for 6 hours. We saw all the main sights and a few off the beaten paths sights as well (such as the statue of President Reagan with the Parliament in the distance background). We visited the Jewish Quarter and saw the Jewish Synagogue, tried some pastries at a Kosher bakery, saw the bronze shoes along the river side ( which was a memorial to some Jews that had been killed there during WWII) and toured other areas of the quarter. One highlight was visiting Szimpla Kertmozi, which is a "Ruin Bar". If you've never been to one you need to visit this place to experience it. A Ruin Bar is a bar that is set up in an old bombed out building in the Jewish Quarter. Part of it is indoors and part of it is outdoors (since the roof had been blown off from WWII bombings). There are about 8 bars throughout the 2 level building. It is a very unique experience and you must stop in and have a drink if you visit Budapest. Another highlight was visiting the St. Stephen Cathedral. It was a huge and beautiful church. Of course all of the other sights, such as the Parliament were phenomenal as well. We ended the tour by stopping off at a quaint wine bar called Bortodoor City Wine Bar, A/K/A "the Wine Mafia". The staff was welcoming, enthusiastic, passionate and extremely knowledgalbe about wine. We did a wine tasting of various Hungarian wines (but they have many other wines as well). They tailored your wine tasting to the individual and they picked 6 wines based the individuals personal tastes. Everyone loved it and said it was one of the best wine experiences they ever had. Stephen did a great job of showing us around Budapest. He was friendly, laid back, and very knowledgeable. He made the city come alive and did a fantastic job of ensuring that everyone had a great time. Akos was a masterful driver and got us in and out of all the places with ease and without having too wait or be inconvenienced. We would highly recommend using Sweet Travel Private Tours for all your travel and touring needs in and around Budapest. They did a great job and we were very pleased with their high degree of customer service.
- christopherbI6952PP00Christine is a great tour guide, ask for her.My tour guide was Christine. I highly recommend her. She was knowledgeable, very pleasant, on time, and kept the tour interesting. Note: you will have to purchase an day pass for public transportation. 8 Euro.
- gonesouth201600Europe 'Dulce Vida Tour'Excellent tour! Stephen 'the tall man' did a great job detailing the history of Budapest and Hungary. Would highly recommend this tour...
- drjcoddington00Can't be beat! 1st class way to tour BudapestZoltan was our guide and driver and I highly recommend it - we diverted a number of times when we just found something interesting. He knew about all those too. The car was a perfect Mercedes - quiet, spacious just like you would expect. Zoltan was even there early to pick us up from our hotel.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest provided by Sweet Travel Private Tours
Product Overview: Etyek Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour from Budapest
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos