Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Chocolate and Premium wine tour features two winery visit. At the first wine cellar we will pair wine and chocolate and delight our senses with indigenous and international varietals of wine as well as chocolate and sparkling wine. At the second wine cellar we will have a walk among premium wines, matured in special wine cellar drugged in the the million-years old quartz sand. From the fresh to the mature wines with exceptional winemaker. Meet the winemakers in their wine cellars while tasting excellent wines and enjoying cold cuts of local delicacies. During the tour you will taste minimum of 12 wines.
- You'll start atLjubljanaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byEnjoy Slovenia
- 1Grajski Park OtocecStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2KunejStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bizeljsko CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLjubljanaSee Important Information for details
Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Returns to original departure point
- Two wine cellar visits
- Two guided wine tastings with winemakers
- Tasting of min 6 wines at each wine cellar (min 12 wines together)
- Refreshment: cold cuts of local delicacies at each wine cellar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour or Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Transport by private vehicle (if 2 - 3 pax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal contact with wine makers
- Entry/Admission - Grajski Park Otocec
- Entry/Admission - Kunej
- Entry/Admission - Bizeljsko Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We recently had the pleasure of joining a Chocolate and premium wines tour of Slovenia as a present for my wife’s 30th birthday. We had the most amazing time. Our guide Mojca was a lovely person. Friendly and knowledgeable she helped make the day extra special. We visited 2…
Date of experience: March 2020
Response from EnjoySloveniaTours, Owner at Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana
Responded Apr 22, 2020
Dear Macca and Katie. It was my pleasure to introduce you small, but important part of Slovenian viticulture. The day was truly exceptional with some extra special wines (vintage 1992!). FineSlovenianWine-s are now also available online, so you can have a piece of Slovenia at your home :) I hope we meet again. All the best, Mojca
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Enjoy Slovenia
Wine, caves, mountains, riverside hike, food, museums and mountain biking
Our group (7) thoroughly enjoyed our private well organized first time tour of Slovenia. Too many nice things to sa…
Impressive wine journey with honest contacts
Our guide was a sympathetic woman who knew a lot about Slovenia wines. We were picked up directly in front of the h…
Highlight of the trip
A must do in Slovenia, love the wine, love the people we met, everything well organised, you can actually have a go…
Hi, I would recommend the tour for you - the gurman, the adventurist. I can just say "Thank you" to our tour leader…
We took a private tour to Styria. Didn't know much about the wines and the region but our guide Mojca was very know…
Beautiful country and amazing wine!
This was my first (but hopefully not last!) experience of the Karst region of Slovenia which is renowned for its st…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Slovenia in One Day: Small-Group Day Trip to Lake Bled, Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
Popular: Booked by 2,330 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana
What time does Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana start?
Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
How much is Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana?
Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana price starts from $332.55. Discover and book Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
What is the Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana cancellation policy?
Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana?
Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana is hosted by Enjoy Slovenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Enjoy Slovenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chocolate and premium wines of Slovenia - from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor