Private Ski Lessons Slovenia
By LB&T Vegov Hram
Improving your skiing skills, private skiing lessons provide the most intensive and efficient way to make perfect progress concerning style, technique and pleasure. Private lessons offer you a very high amount of flexibility concerning lesson times. According to your wishes, you can have private lessons completely on your own or together with your partner, family and friends.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Ski instructor
- Animation on the snow
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Družinski park Stari vrh
- Ski equipment rental at the Ski resort
- Food and drinks
- Lunch at the Ski Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20617P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Ski Lessons Slovenia?
- Private Ski Lessons Slovenia price starts from $271.06. Discover and book Private Ski Lessons Slovenia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Ski Lessons Slovenia cancellation policy?
- Private Ski Lessons Slovenia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Ski Lessons Slovenia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Ski Lessons Slovenia?
- Private Ski Lessons Slovenia is hosted by LB&T Vegov Hram. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LB&T Vegov Hram on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Ski Lessons Slovenia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20617P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1KrvavecStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2CerknoStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 3Druzinski park Stari vrhStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great afternoon cycling Trip
Best food, best landscape and swimming in the lake at the end of the cycling tour. Relaxing atmosphere, I recommend…
Probably the best tour we have ever done - Excellent
Tine picked us up from our city center hotel in his private car and we expected we might be going to a local restau…
Don’t Miss This Fantastic Tour
This tour went beyond my expectations! Tine was the perfect host, going above and beyond to make sure that my frie…
Everything was perfect!!
Tine was our guide and did a fantastic job of introducing all of the key sights across Jeruzalem and Soca Valley. …
Highlight of our trip to Slovenia
We spent almost two weeks in Slovenia, and cycling through the Ljubljana marshes area with Tine was definitely the …
We were picked up by car from our holiday appartment by Tine (who is also co-owner, chef, guide, wine adviser!). T…
Fantastic way to experience Slovenian cuisine and country life
We booked this through the Ljubljana tourist centre and had modest expectations given it sounded quite touristy, bu…
Incredible Cultural Experience!
There are no adequate words to express how incredible Tine's tour was--from the beginning to the end. My husband an…
culinary cycle ride and traditional slovenian lunch!
Tina was an amazing host, taking us on a breath-taking tour of the countryside around Ljubljana, via some local pro…
Amazing experience of real Slovenian country life!
This was an excellent tour, hosted by the wonderful Tine. We enjoyed delicious, traditional Slovenian food (homemad…
Good honey, better cheese and the best sausages
Wanted to try something differenet with friends so we decided to go for a culinary tour. We had a great time tastin…
Ljubljana Countryside Honey, Cheese & Sausage Adventure
The title of this tour doesn't really capture what a wonderful experience it is. Tour guide, Tine Zupančič, is a lo…
I joined the group on the "honey, cheese and sausages adventure" tour. It was amazing tour with the best food I`ve …
A perfect way to discover Slovenia
We were in Ljubljana for a conference and heard about LB&T at the tourist center. We could not write review in Jun…