If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see the most amazing UNESCO Gothic Castle in Malbork? We have a perfect solution for you! A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 to 6 passengers and will take you to Malbork for Full-Day Trip. During this 3-hour Castle Tour (you join the group of visitors), the local guide English speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful medieval heritage. After sightseeing and lunch, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location. The second thing to do in Malbork is to take the cruise and see the Castle from the river site. It's breath taking and should be on your bucket list as have to do it ! The following program is only an example the driver is at your disposal. This time is reserved only for you!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Private 3-hours Malbork Tour
- Professional guide in English
- Transport by private luxury car
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku
- Lunch and snacks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from hotel or any other address in Warsaw. Please be at the reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our guide / chauffeur. We can pick you up from Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58807P34
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please let us know if you would like to book any other language. We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
- Child seats available
- By choosing our company you receive the guarantee of the highest quality service. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car on Tripadvisor
- How much is UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car?
- UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car price starts from $427.00. Discover and book UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car on Tripadvisor
- What is the UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car cancellation policy?
- UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car?
- UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car is hosted by VIP Service Transport & Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Service Transport & Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58807P34
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Muzeum Zamkowe w MalborkuStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe Teutonic castle in Malbork is considered the world's largest gothic castle complex built by human hands. From the end of the 13th century, the Church of St. John the Baptist in the Old Town started its operations. Its most valuable monuments include the movable, medieval sculpture of St. Elzbieta Turynska. What deserves attention is the historic Gothic St. Mary's Gate built in 1320-1330, located in the southern part of the city walls. In 1945, it was completely burned to the ground and rebuilt in 1964. A delightful mix of medieval architecture, grey communist-era monstrosities and a handful of fascinating churches and monuments, Malbork is on closer inspection more than the sum of its UNESCO-listed fort. UNESCO designated the "Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork" and the Malbork Castle Museum a World Heritage Site in December 1997.Read morePass byMalbork
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
VIP Service Transport & Private Tours
#4 of 95 Transportation in Warsaw
- tamarakN4230UW00An Excellent ExperiencePawel, my driver & guide went above & beyond to drive me & my companion. He was courteous and oh so very patient. I am a visitor from the USA, born in Poland. I needed a driver & a guide to take me to the gravestones of both my grandmothers. Pawel picked me & my companion up at 8am, from my Warsaw hotel. We first drove to the location of my maternal grandmother, which was about a 2.25 hour ride. The cemetery was neglected & overgrown. After a long search, & with the help of some photos, we located the spot where her tombstone should have been. All we found was the base. We said a prayer, I put stones on it to mark the base & we left. Next we drove back to Warsaw, to the Jewish cemetery there. This time we had the exact location as well as a photo, so we set out optimistically thinking we would easily locate it. We found the section, however after an extensive search were unable to locate the actual gravesite. Again we said our prayers & I left small stones as a reminder of my visit. This trip took a total of 8 hours. Even though the experience did not go as expected, my experience with Pawel went way above my expectations. I would highly recommend him if you need a driver.
- stephenjm9700Very Professional ServiceExcellent transfer from Warsaw Airport - on time, great car and professional driver. Pawal was polite and very helpful. Would recommend
- B8673DGkarolinab00Excellent transportation serviceWe had a wonderful experience that exceeded our expectations. Our driver Paweł was very professional, punctual and helpful with everything. The van was clean and perfectly suited our group of 7 passengers. We got to our destination promptly, and we were picked up and driven to all locations we wanted to visit safely. I highly recommend this company, and huge thank you to our excellent driver Paweł. I would give 6 stars!
- ldesjardins00Paul was a great driver!Paul was our driver from the Chopin airport and he was prompt (actually waited for us due to a delayed flight) friendly and knowledgable. We had a fun little "mini" tour on the way to our hotel. His car was also very well maintained, the ride was very comfortable. If you can, ask for Paul when booking!
- AnissaDXB005 star service, definitely recommended!My review comes 1.5 year late, however the company really deserves a shout out. Very professional and reliable service. English speaking drivers, always on time, helpful and polite. We travelled from Dubai with 3 young children at Christmas Eve, had multiple rout bookings which we needed to amend last minute due to post Covid situation and the company accommodated for all the changes. They provided car seats for all children. Very easy communication via emails and WhatsApp, swift responses, flawless experience. I will be traveling with kids again this summer and will be using VIP SERVICE again for sure. Beautiful fleet of cars, can’t ask for more. Truly European standard for a fair price.
- jgdubz00Wonderful tour. Highly recommend.Very informative. Professional, friendly & knowledgeable driver and tour guide. Thomas, the driver, picked us up from the hotel in a luxury car. His driving was so skillful and safe. Masiej was our tour guide. What an amazing wealth of information. I encourage all to take this tour.
- alisonm79400Perfect way to see Warsaw!What a great experience! We were chauffeured by Paul (Pavel) in an immaculate and extremely comfortable and luxurious Mercedes. Paul is an excellent driver - safe, smooth and very professional. He was very courteous and made us feel so welcome. Highly recommend. Thank you! We thoroughly enjoyed the tour provided by Agnes. Very informative, flexible and interesting - have visited Warsaw before but still saw new places and learned a lot. This is a great way to see and experience the city in comfort. Dziekuje!
- V6789HFthomasm00Awesome TourExcellent tour! We saw and learned so much about Warsaw. My parents couldn't stop talking about it after we were done. Thanks so much for the great tour!
- anitaaP7330ZV00I recommend to everyone!I recommend the driver Wojtek. The trip to Berlin was quick and safe. I recommend it to anyone who values privacy and comfort.
- Y4574WMjacekb00Very very happyOur Trip to Kraków was smooth as ever. Time flew quickly, plenty of laughs with the driver. Very comfortable and elegant car. Deffinitley will use Vip Service again while in Poland. Thank you once again!
- J908HOfilips00Very HappyPerfectly organized company, top of the Top! Drivers as well as the cars in best quality. Lots of meetings and little time, but Vip Service Poland made my entire stay in Warsaw easy. See you soon
- yakovv96100Great time with PAUL from VIP ServiceWe spent over 6 hours on our way to Krakow with our driver PAUL from VIP Service and enjoyed every minute of it. PAUL is very attentive, courteous, knowledgeable and casual conversations fills like a very nice person. Once again thanx a lot Paul for enjoyable time. Jacob and Sofia USA
- BAW9DV00Dinosaur Park in Baltow, Poland - it's great!This was a day out for me. Drove about 1.5 hours from Lublin (my base) and spent the day here. It's a wonderful, fun filled place with loads to do and see - Dinosaurs are just the start! Weather was good (visited in late April 2023) and it is really cheap too! A great place for everyone and your kids will love it. Dozens of Dinosaurs with explanations written in English too. Well worth a visit! Plenty of ice cream and places to eat too. Highly recommended!
- Essiep00Recommended serviceExcellent efficient service and friendly and helpful drivers. Thank you so much! We were really pleased by the service we received while we were in Warsaw.
- Wengelwashere9100Excellent transport serviceDriver proactively texted us about 10 minutes after landing to tell us the meeting point, which was very conspicuous and easy to locate. Very helpful with luggage, even when I said it wasn’t necessary. Good driver, pleasant mood, immediately gave us the Wi-Fi for the Van which was appreciated. Had bottled water for us which was a nice touch. Helped unload luggage upon our arrival at the hotel. Great experience and very professional.
Buy it with
UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car provided by VIP Service Transport & Private Tours
Product Overview: UNESCO Malbork - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
Number of Photos