per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, dumplings, meat specialities, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Warsaw Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
- Additional food & drinks
- Departure details
- Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland Meet your guide in front of the Kościół Akademicki św. Anny, Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202633P3
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full programm. In any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- In premium 5-hours version you need to choose from Beer Tasting or Vodka Tasting - please inform us about you decision in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour?
- How much is Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour?
- Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour price starts from $182.14. Discover and book Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour?
- Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour is hosted by Explore Warsaw - Things to do in Warsaw. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explore Warsaw - Things to do in Warsaw on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202633P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKrakowskie Przedmieście 68Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, PolandMeet your guide in front of the Kościół Akademicki św. Anny, Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, PolandSee address & details
- 1Palace of Culture and ScienceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Hala KoszykiSee details
- 3Nowy SwiatSee details
- 4Zlote TarasySee details
- 5Fragment of Ghetto WallSee details
- 6Warsaw GhettoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7National PhilharmonicSee details
- 8Old TownStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Rynek Starego MiastaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy)Stop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byZamek Krolewski w Warszawie - MuzeumViewing TerraceKrakowskie Przedmiescie
See 7 more stops
About the operator
Explore Warsaw - Things to do in Warsaw
Joined in September 2019
#11 of 50 Food & Drink in Warsaw
- Luisa C00Must seeBeautiful old Town! Not as big as in Gdańsk but beautifuly restored after the war. I hope it will never change. For sure "must see".
- lavr00700Great tour to learn about WarsawOur guide (Yaroslav) was very knowledgeable and passionate about Warsaw and its history. When I had a question about a random building, he was able to answer and provided all the details about it. Great tour for those who wants know Warsaw history in details.
- leehZ2605TE00Fantastic Activity DayExcellent range of weapons available and the staff were friendly and showed you exactly how to stand and fire and gave good tips. Plenty of time to do the activity and not rushed at all. I really enjoyed it and would definitely go again.
- kochan112900good experiencesafe and no need license (need passport etc) i was shooting about 140 ammo with teacher u will enjoy too
- tcatoire00WarsawEwa was extremely knowledgeable , very kind and the tour was extremely informative. I really enjoyed the day. The city is lovely.
- Curious52192300Warsaw museumThe tour guide was fabulous. My husband and I thought she was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything as we explored the museum. The Polin Museum is a must see in Warsaw.
- brigitteholmiere00Jude HistoryThe Ghetto and the history of Cracow. It was an excellent experience and the Guide was very interesting !
- kmrandom00A memorial tour..In this place you can learn about the history of Warsaw ghetto, jews and World War II. Very little of the Warsaw ghetto is left. The Warsaw ghetto was the largest of all the Jewish ghettos in German-occupied Europe during World War II. We really enjoyed the day, and are very grateful to have made this trip!
- 929angelikab00See Warsaw from different siteWe have chosen this tour as we knew the turbulent history of Warsaw during ww2. We had a great, informative guide, who told us a lot of stories about Warsaw Ghetto and ww2. In my opinion it is a must do tour in Warsaw.
- stevemurph900Warsaw: Skip the Line Uprising Museum & WWIIRenata was my guide and she was wonderful. I believe it was her day off and she made the trip out to guide the tour anyways. Starting in old town we walked along the entire neighborhood while she gave succinct historical background for that particular neighborhood and how it has rebounded from World War II. Her knowledge of the city and its history is unparalleled and I highly recommend the tour especially if Renata is your guide.
- X2128SAjaneg00MsElizabeth has encyclopedic knowledge of polish history and can answer questions on recent or ancient history with insight and multiple sources. She is also very patient and kind.
Hi we are 7 people who want´s to join this tour on the 30th of May - we are staying at the Intercontinental at Emilii Plater - so close to the Palace of Culture and Science. Can we meet you there and what time? we want to book the 1:00 pm tour. If we want to join for only 2,5 hour, what/where will then be our last stop? We come from BEC in Denmark. Thanks for you reply - best regards Pia Meyer