per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pawiak Prison Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleum of Struggle and Martyrdom
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all Travellers in Warsaw
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207391P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with II World War Memorial?
- How much is II World War Memorial?
- II World War Memorial price starts from $228.10. Discover and book II World War Memorial on Tripadvisor
- What is the II World War Memorial cancellation policy?
- II World War Memorial cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book II World War Memorial on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides II World War Memorial?
- II World War Memorial is hosted by Trips and Travels Poland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trips and Travels Poland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book II World War Memorial on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207391P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pawiak Prison MuseumStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mausoleum of Struggle and MartyrdomStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Field Cathedral of the Polish ArmyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Monument to the Warsaw Uprising FightersStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 5Statue of the Little InsurgentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the BaptistStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Old TownStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8BielańskaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Trips and Travels Poland
Joined in October 2019
#11 of 95 Transportation in Warsaw
- traveltom201900A serene atmosphere in this beautiful park and a lovely house and one of the best sights in the Warsaw area. Well worth a visit.There is a serene atmosphere in this very beautiful and colourful park (quite rare for Poland), with a calming backdrop of Chopin music playing whilst you walk around. There are numerous benches in shaded areas to sit down on a hot summers day. The house was lovely too and had a pleasant feel to it. Interesting to see Chopin's pianos. This is one of the best sights in the Warsaw area. Well worth a visit. Best of all it is free on Mondays, which mean that you can buy something to support the venue instead.
- dwest86900Excellent guide & incredible excursion.Mr. Piotr served as both driver and on-site tour guide. He provided a clean, comfortable, and stylish carriage. Also, he was a safe and conscientious driver. During the drive (there and back) he provided elaborate and relevant information and details which enhanced the on-site experience of the Wolf’s lair as well as the areas that we drove through along the route. The information and analysis that he provided during the on-site portion of the tour was second-to-none! Military history is one of my primary requirements when traveling and Mr. Piotr’s vast knowledge of the subject-matter and the subsequent/relevant history during the decades that have passed since the end of WWII made his tour exceptionally excellent!
- smsherm00Operator cancelled the day of our tour!We booked this trip for 9/4 with an 8:30 departure and the guide never showed up! We finally this email at 9:07. “Dear Xxxxx, sorry for a late reply but This Tour is Not possible to be Put into realisation today. Our Guide has canceled his disposition last night and i cannot find Any replacements. I Shall refund You, and apologies for a late response.” We are on a tour starting tonite abd came early for this so I could visit the city where my father was born in 1904! I am so upset. A friend said Viatour is a consolidator and I should have booked directly but I didn’t know how to do that. I will never book through Trip Advisor’s Viatour again!
- Jitesh-sunita-sudhir00Mesmerising warsawAB Poland was superb. The owner host took us to most important places in 6 hours and got back to airport in time. एबी पोलैंड ने हमें ६ घंटे में पूरा वारसॉ इतने अच्छे से घुमाया कि लगा हम तीन दिन से यहीं हैं। धन्यवाद A B Poland,
- 285jakobp00Don't Travel to Poland US CITIZENWe went to Poland as of regular tourist and stay for couple days in Gdansk and we enjoy city as many times before...with close proximity to Kaliningrad we decided to visit friends and family and cross thru Grzechotki-Mamonovo with some delays expectations over Russia Ukraine war ..our bus stuck at the border for 8 hrs....on our way back to Gdansk our entry to Poland was denied (all US Citizens) (all travel restrictions was lifted) regardless out fly tickets and small (2y old) kids... we was denied based on some regulations that Noone know that we didn't notify border officials in advance..but we did and never received answer...(regardless that due to many reasons s you can't open any polish or US internet resources from Russia and read any updates.)....we was denied to speak to rank officers and denied to any other resolution. Any ways.. with smile from border guards we was kicked from the bus and forced to walk (with kids and luggage) back to Russia by feet...like beaten dogs.... Whole atmosphere reminded war zone but most concern is lawless ..you in hands of very low educated and angry people who has little power over you... As of result is stress extra expense for taxi,new fly tickets and hotels in order to get back to US. Conclusion: Stay away from Poland ..your US passport won't protect you from lawlessness and bureaucracy..Poland in EU but fahreway from being EU. Thank you for reading P.s. I'm sure majority of Polish people is great and I have a chance to meet them..but some included government is not smart and primitive..so as everywhere
- kylekO4887EL00Beat Tour in warsawOlaf was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, professional, and kind. He spoke very good English and taught us much about the history of Poland. 11/10. Well worth the price
- oldtraveller6300Not to be missedWhat a history lesson! Fantastic place to visit and learn about the extremes dictators will go to in their paranoid pursuits
- Bellapod7700A tour with meaningVery informative tour, with vital details about Jews in Poland and what happened in Warsaw during WWII. Friendly tour guide who was happy to answer any questions directed at him, while making a difficult topic interesting. Worth wandering in the grey and wet weather for.
- 489annabelled00Thank you :)We went on the Royal Gardens tour, which was very nice for a Sunday sunny morning. Piotr gave us some good information, (don't worry you were very well prepared haha) and we had a very nice time
- ellemnian00hidden gemWonderous time in poland with impecable presentation the historical depth was extremelly entertaining !
- Paradox400Great experienceThe tour with Peter was excellent. He is a very good guide and is very interesting. We had so much fun that we already planned another tour with him. Highly recommended
- hanheni00Very entertaining and accurate, with a real human touchWe usually never do this kind of stuff because we always fear it might be some sort of automated tour with nothing human on it. Dang, Peter proved us wrong for so many reasons during this short tour of the the royal park (or Bath Park as we later found out thanks to Peter) Lots of funny insights and unexpected trivias that made this little walk a real enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Also loved the little detail but, if he can't source something he will tell it right away. The guy knows his stuff and has put efforts in making sure it was accurate. All in all, worth every penny and we even booked for more because why not :D PS: Squirrels tend to steal the show if you're in the park but Peter seems to be okay with them. Really nice fella.
- OnAir5715875712100Amazing experience :)!Peter is a great storyteller with knowledge and sense of humor, perfectly choosing best places in Warsaw! What do you need more? Strongly reccommend this company! PS. Squirrels are the best:)!
- tripstrips202000Highly Recommend This Tour!!Peter was an excellent guide and very informative. I highly recommend this tour!! Great if you love history!!
- Marina O00Great experience!Great story and great tour which is definitely useful for those who want to get more knowledge about the history of Jews and about their life and tragic events during World War II. The stories and historical insight of Piotr were presented in a very interesting and professional way - as always :) It was an unforgettable tour which gives you a whole mix of feelings: on one hand you see a modern peaceful city, and on the other hand those remains of Warsaw Ghetto will always remind about people's tragedy.
Buy it with
II World War Memorial provided by Trips and Travels Poland
Product Overview: II World War Memorial
Number of Photos