Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin!
By Polish Wonders
This tour is a unique opportunity to discover the environment in which Frederic Chopin grew up, the places he liked and visited during the first half of his life. You will find out where he lived with his family, where he played the organ every Sunday and where his heart is. You will hear about the ladies he loved and will have a chance to taste a very special drink he drunk to improve his health. Chopin's music will be present during the whole tour which will end in a music salon where you will spend the rest of the evening enjoying 1-hour concert performed by an exceptional artist. Book the tour and enjoy this memorable experience!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Time for Chopin
- Departure details
- Nicolas Copernicus Monument, Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-333 Warszawa, Poland
- Warsaw Old Town, Warsaw, Poland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133643P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin!
What you can expect during your visit
- Travelers are required to wear face masks during the concert. Drinks will be served outside.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin!?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Time for Chopin
- Holy Cross Church (Kosciol Swietego Krzyza)
- University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski)
- How much is Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin!?
- Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! price starts from $47.44. Discover and book Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! on Tripadvisor
- What is the Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! cancellation policy?
- Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin!?
- Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! is hosted by Polish Wonders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Polish Wonders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Spend an evening with Frederic Chopin! on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133643P2
- You'll start atNicolas Copernicus MonumentKrakowskie Przedmieście, 00-333 Warszawa, PolandSee address & details
- 1Holy Cross Church (Kosciol Swietego Krzyza)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Time for ChopinStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atWarsaw Old TownWarsaw Old Town, Warsaw, PolandSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Not enough information
This tour included many of the highlights in and near Old Town. However, the narrated descriptions averaged 1-2 min…
Fantastic tour! Marek was our guide and was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history of all the locations,…
Warsaw and the many views
Anna showed us many different parts of Warsaw from parks to old town parts. She knows many places and their histori…
Hidden gem superbly brought to life
Lodz is not an obvious city. An industrial past and perhaps still finding its future. But yet it is probably one of…
Excellent tour, Kassia was enthusiastic and knowledgeable, taking time to explain aspects of Warsaw.
Wonderful and interesting tour
Kasia was fascinating, offering different stories and showing interesting sites. We loved especially the tour aroun…
Outstanding Jewish Heritage Tour
Anna's knowledge is not only broad but her insights, deep. Add her thoughtful consideration for Warsaw's Jewish hi…
Day Tour of Łódź from Warsaw
Thoroughly enjoyable day trip and our guide, Anna was simply amazing and fun! We also had advantage of local guide…
Day trip to Treblinka was excellent
Our guide Jacek was right on time and the transportation was modern and comfortable. He was a good driver which is…
Unforgettable memories from Warsow!
Highly recommend sightseeing with Anna. I've been to Warsow many times before but day which I've spent spent with …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Ania excelled expectations with here knowledge and tour. Our party of five enjoyed every moment of the walk through Chopins life in Poland - seeing where he lived and worked in his younger years, really helped our understanding of Chopin's works.
A great tour.
A great tour.
Written November 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you, Jenny!
Written November 7, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.