per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- According to your wishes I can meet you at another pointed by you place
- Warsaw, Poland Warsaw airport , arrival hall
- Chopin Airport Warsaw
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101091P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Warsaw between the flights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Warsaw between the flights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Warsaw between the flights?
- Warsaw between the flights price starts from $283.34. Discover and book Warsaw between the flights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Warsaw between the flights cancellation policy?
- Warsaw between the flights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Warsaw between the flights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Warsaw between the flights?
- Warsaw between the flights is hosted by Renata Kopczewska. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Renata Kopczewska on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Warsaw between the flights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101091P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWarsawOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Warsaw Barbican (Barbakan Warszawski)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Lazienki Krolewskie w WarszawieStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Warsaw GhettoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Tomb of the Unknown SoldierStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#95 of 239 Tours & Activities in Warsaw
- Balint J00an attractive and excellent place, but some people are lacking of english language skillsLet's start by saying that the castle is a refurbished historical building in the Polish capital city. Everything you will see is the result of decades of research and construction work. Unfortunately, the only thing that I find a bit annoying is the incomplete knowledge of English by some people (e.g. room guards, wardrobe, security guards). It is so unpleasant that if you ask them a question, they automatically answer in Polish. Many tourists visit the castle, and most of them are not always Polish! I recommend that something should be done as soon as possible to ensure that the following employees learn English at least at a B1 or B2 level!
- Alex V00Great and Free Castle ExperienceReally spectacle and ornate castle. There is lots of furniture however a lot of the things inside and all of the castle is a recreation because it was destroyed during World War 2. Most information is translated into English so it’s fairly easy to understand without a tour. We went on Wednesday which is a free day. We were able to visit the majority of the castle for free except for paid exhibitions. We did have to wait in the cue for about 30 minutes but it was not crowded when we got inside. People were lined up even before the museum opened.
- Todd E00Intense.Great tour, highly personable guide. Renata was very knowledgeable, and she tailored the tour around my questions. Good energy, wonderful patience. Highly recommend her!
- ViceKato00Great castle and gardensIt is fully restored as it was before the war. Few pieces are original but not many. Staff do not speak English except in information center. There is left luggage storage room for free. Allocate 2 to 3 hours for this activity. Picture is from conference room.
Buy it with
Warsaw between the flights provided by Renata Kopczewska
Product Overview: Warsaw between the flights
Number of Photos