Jewish Warsaw private tour
By Renata Kopczewska
During this tour I will show you places where Jews, who before WWII made 30% of the whole population of Warsaw, lived and perished during the holocaust. You can still see preserved remnants of former ghetto walls, installation showing the bridge connecting small and big ghetto, monuments to Warsaw ghetto heroes, Umschlagplatz, from which Warsaw Jews were deported to Treblinka extermination camp in 1942, still functioning Jewish cemetery and Nozyk synagogue, the only one which survived the war. We shall also see Jewish Historical Institute, prewar Judaistic Library, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews, called Polin. After the tour in the town I'll guide you through the exhibition there presenting 1000 years of coexisting Jews and Poles.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Warsaw Ghetto
- Entry/Admission - Fragment of Ghetto Wall
- Entrance tickets to museums and exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Cemetery (Cmentarz Zydowski)
- Entry/Admission - Nozyk Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - POLIN Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Warsaw, Poland Usually I meet the clients at the hotel (lobby) or place where they stay. Always to be confirmed.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101091P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jewish Warsaw private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Fragment of Ghetto Wall
- Warsaw Ghetto
- Jewish Cemetery (Cmentarz Zydowski)
- Nozyk Synagogue
- POLIN Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich
- How much is Jewish Warsaw private tour?
- Jewish Warsaw private tour price starts from $260.00. Discover and book Jewish Warsaw private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jewish Warsaw private tour cancellation policy?
- Jewish Warsaw private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jewish Warsaw private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jewish Warsaw private tour?
- Jewish Warsaw private tour is hosted by Renata Kopczewska. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Renata Kopczewska on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jewish Warsaw private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101091P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWarsawOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Warsaw GhettoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Fragment of Ghetto WallStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jewish Cemetery (Cmentarz Zydowski)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Nozyk SynagogueStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5POLIN Muzeum Historii Zydow PolskichStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
an attractive and excellent place, but some people are lacking of english language skills
Let's start by saying that the castle is a refurbished historical building in the Polish capital city. Everything y…
Great and Free Castle Experience
Really spectacle and ornate castle. There is lots of furniture however a lot of the things inside and all of the ca…
Great castle and gardens
It is fully restored as it was before the war. Few pieces are original but not many. Staff do not speak English exc…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Solo
Great tour, highly personable guide. Renata was very knowledgeable, and she tailored the tour around my questions. Good energy, wonderful patience. Highly recommend her!
Written November 23, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Jewish Warsaw private tour provided by Renata Kopczewska
Product Overview: Jewish Warsaw private tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|