Visit: One Day Tour, Warsaw Poland
ENERGYLANDIA has few special fun zones:
• THE EXTREMAL ZONE:
• Superb opportunity for those who want to tackle their own fear. Wonderful opportunity for those who want to stand harness fear of speed or height. A maximum dosage of a safe adrenaline, great entertainment and wonderful play. There is only one Energylandia for miles and miles around so it is crowded, but it is also a high energy fun. You can ride on grand rollercoaster, swing on the grand Aztec or get on the 40 meters long arm of the space Booster. The speed reaches 100km/h and the overload up to 5g.
• THE WATERPARK:
If you love warm crystal water this Island is perfect for you. It offers variety of attractions, quiet caves and places to play. You can sunbathe or rest protected by beach umbrella or play in the water under the guard of trained rescue staff. The watermark is like an exotic Caribbean Island miraculously found on the border of Silesia and Lover Poland.
• THE FAIRYTALE LAND AND THE FAMILY ZONE:
In here the grownups rediscover the kid in them and the kids fill like a fish in the water. Here in the world of their favorite animated characters they can be and act just like their favorite heroes. They can be pilots, firefighters, animals, dwarfs or princesses. Safe and age appropriate carousels, rollercoasters and other toys provide for good entertainment for the kids and the feeling of comfort for the parents. Appropriately equipped sanitary zone make it easy and comfortable for the parents and caregivers to care for the kids.
• 05:20 – gathering from Warsaw (plac Defilad 1)
• 05:30 – departure form Warsaw
• 06:00 – departure from Grodzisk Mazowiecki (PKP Station)
• 06:30 – departure from Żyrardów (John Paul II square)
• 06:50 – departure from Mszczonów
• 11:00 – 18:00 – play time in ENERGYLANDIA
• 18:00 – departure from ENERGYLANDIA
• 22:00 – arrival in Mszczonów
• 22:20 – arrival in Żyrardów
• 22:50 – arrival in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
• 23:20 – arrival in Warsaw