Discover the hidden place which is not available for tourists on a regular basis, which makes this tour a really unique one. Be guided through one of the best preserved European XIX century prussian forts. Untill 2005 the Fort VI was still an army's property. Recently made available to the public, is partly changed into a museum and an event place. Walk through the fort and see barracks, infirmary, powder room and much more. For all the militariy, adventure and history lovers. Transport from the city center and back provided.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entrance ticket to the Fort VI
- English speaking guide for the whole tour
- Entry/Admission - Fort VI - Twierdza Poznan "Fort Poznań – Event Place"
- Tips (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- National Museum, al. Marcinkowskiego 9, 61-745 Poznań, Poland Meet your guide at the stairs of Poznań National Museum - Aleje Marcinkowskiego 9, 61-745 Poznań. The guide will wait for you with Discover Poznan sign.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238324P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań on Tripadvisor
- How much is Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań?
- Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań price starts from $298.01. Discover and book Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań on Tripadvisor
- What is the Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań cancellation policy?
- Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań?
- Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań is hosted by DiscoverPoznan.info. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DiscoverPoznan.info on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238324P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNational MuseumOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fort VI - Twierdza Poznan "Fort Poznan – Event Place"Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedDiscover one of the most interesting military attractions in Poznań - one of the best preserved Prussian forts in Europe. The place is not available for tourists at the regular basis, which makes this tour a really unique one. For all of militariy, adventure and history lovers.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2018
#9 of 36 Tours & Activities in Poznan
- K1963EErobertr00Knowledgeable guideAlexandra the guide and chauffeur was tremendous. Excellent knowledge and presentation. Enjoyed all her insights into the history and family at both castles. The Kornik stop and really enjoyed the art gallery at Rogalin palace . Very interesting collection.
- Karen C. D00Poznan Walking Riding Tour5 out of 5. Our guide Aleksandra was very knowledgeable about the city of Poznan and took us to the main sites around town. Poznan is a hidden gem in Poland. This tour is a must do if in town.
- julie c00Fab PoznanEven though Poznans main square is dug up due to ongoing works, it is still beautiful and one can still enjoy the plentiful bars and restaurants around. One can walk around town easily, taking in the architecture etc. The food is lovely and varied. Lake Malta is fab. There is a beautiful long walk around it plus toboggan run and artificial ski slope on one side and the Swimming complex with slides, outdoor heated pool. All these can be reached on foot or an easy tram ride. People are friendly and the evenings come alive with bars and restaurants. There are also lovely shopping centres. Hotel was great.
- philipper6531000Highly recommended tour to get familiarized with Poznan.Our guide has an amazing knowledge of Poznan history and Monuments and was very good to share it with us.
- Stephanie N00Best option to discover PoznanOur charming, knowledgeable guide gave us so much insight into the history of the city and its inhabitants. Highly recommend !
- EdinburghGirlC68700Excellent guided experience.Altogether an excellent experience. Our interest was in military vehicles and Piotr demonstrated his considerable knowledge as he took us round the Poznan Tank Museum. Aleksandra (Olla) took over for the afternoon, and knowledgeably guided us around the historical sights. Both our guides were experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. You can't ask for more.
- bill f00I Had An Amazing Tour of Poznan With OlaI had a very wonderful tour with Ola ( Alekdandra ) who is most charming and very highly educated and an art and architecture historian, who is very involved in Poznan’s cultural affairs and its preservation. She showed me a great deal of the beauty of Poznan and it’s fascinating history. It was really like taking a college course😄 If you are lucky enough to visit Poznan you must request Ola as your guide. She can be booked through Get Your Guide Poznan.
Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań provided by DiscoverPoznan.info
Product Overview: Discover unique 19th century fort in Poznań
Number of Photos