Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
By Explore Wroclaw - Wroclaw Tours
Fall in love with the city of 100 bridges - Wroclaw. See highlights such as the Market Square, Old Town Hall, St Adalbert’s Church, and the University. Visit St John the Baptist Cathedral at Ostrow Tumski. Choose one of our excellent options tailored to your needs and interests. Read the description carefully as each option includes a different program 2h: Old Town Tour Learn about Wroclaw and explore the Market Square and the District of Four Denominations to see landmarks such as the Old Town Hall, St Elizabeth’s Church & University 3h: Old Town & St Adalbert’s Church Join this tour to see even more Old Town highlights, such as the Market Square, the Market Hall, Raclawice Panorama, Bastion Ceglarski, and visit St. Adalbert's Church 4h: Old Town, St Adalbert’s Church & Cathedral Gain expert knowledge about Wroclaw, and see the Market Square, District of Four Denominations, St. Adalbert's Church (inside), and visit the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist at Ostrow Tumski
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Walking Tour of Wroclaw Old Town highlights
- 5-Stars Guide with Official Wroclaw License speaking fluently in the chosen language
- Free entry to St Adalbert's Church and Monastery (in 3 and 4-hour option)
- Tickets to tower and chapels of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (in 4-hour option)
- Pick up from your accommodation is Wroclaw Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)
- Tickets to Aula Leopoldina (3 EUR - optional)
- Hotel pickup from hotels besides Wroclaw Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wrocławiu
- Entry/Admission - Wroclaw
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Ostrow Tumski. Guests from outside this area are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation • If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located around Ostrow Tumski
- Small Iglica, Plac Solny, 52-443 Wrocław, Poland Meet your guide under the Iglica (spire) monument on Plac Solny, 52-443 Wrocław
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- University of Wrocław, plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland End point can be different depends on chosen option and route.
- Bastion Ceglarski, Jana Ewangelisty Purkyniego, 52-443 Wrocław, Poland End point can be different depends on chosen option and route.
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Plac Katedralny 18, 50-329 Wrocław, Poland End point can be different depends on chosen option and route.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205287P7
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup service is available only in the area of Wroclaw Old Town. It means that your Private Guide will meet you at your accommodation if it is located within 1,5 km from the meeting point. If your accommodation does not meet these criteria, the tour itinerary may be changed accordingly
- If you provide your accommodation address when making a booking, we will arrange for the guide to pick you up from this Wroclaw Old Town address. Otherwise, the guide will meet you at the specified meeting point
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)
- Wroclaw Town Hall
- Wroclaw University
- Tumski Bridge
- Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wrocławiu
- How much is Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour?
- Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour price starts from $80.47. Discover and book Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour?
- Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour is hosted by Explore Wroclaw - Wroclaw Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explore Wroclaw - Wroclaw Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wroclaw Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205287P7
- You'll start atSmall IglicaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wroclaw's DwarfsSee details
- 2Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we WroclawiuStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Wroclaw UniversityStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Wroclaw University MuseumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Odra RiverSee details
- 7Tumski BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8University Church of the Blessed Name of JesusSee details
- 9OssolineumSee details
- 10Cathedral of St. Vincent and St. JamesSee details
See 18 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The castle is full of Polish transition. You should definitely see it.
Our guide, Andrzej, was very experienced and knowledgeable. He picked us up from our hotel and explained the city t…
The reservation had to be changed due to covid but they changed it to a nice evening boat cruise and church tour…
Great selection of beers and a big thank you to Andrzej who was very knowledgeable on all things brewing
Excellent Wroclaw Sightseeing
It was just a great tour with a private guide Andrew. He was very knowledge and told us many interesting facts abou…
Great walking tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting to chat to. Possibly a little over p…
Stalag III ‘The Great Escape’ tour
Arranged trip through Bartek Wojnarowski ( email firstname.lastname@example.org). Kept in contact leading up to trip. Driver ar…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Couples
Kompetente, informative und sehr freundliche Führung. Sehr flexibel auf Wunsche und Fragen detailliert eingegangen.
Written October 21, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.