Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Wroclaw, the capital of Lower Silesia, is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland. Situated at the foot of the Sudety Moutains, upon the Odra River and cut through by its numerous tributaries and canals, it is an exceptional city of 12 islands and 112 bridges. During this trip we will explore the most beautiful and noteworthy monuments of Wroclaw.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wroclaw Town HallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2KoSciol Garnizonowy Bazylika Mniejsza pw. Sw. ElzbietyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3JatkiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Wroclaw UniversityStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Market Hall (Hala Targowa)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)Stop: 45 minutesSee details
- 7Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we WroclawiuStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Entrance fee to one museum. You can choose between
- The museum of Wroclaw University with the famous hall - Aula Leopoldina (closed on Wednesdays)
- Town Hall (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
- viewing tower of Wroclaw's Cathedral - closed in winter, on Sundays or other religious celebrations
- Entry/Admission - Wroclaw Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Wroclaw University
- Entry/Admission - Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wroclawiu
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Viadrina Tours
Incredible experience with Sean!
US military family of four, stationed in Bavaria and in Wroclaw for a weekend, and were fortunate enough to book a …
Excellent tour with native speaker
Native English speaker with a lot of relevant knowledge about the City. I loved the little stories connected with W…
The tour that makes you fall in love with Wroclaw
Excellent tour with fabulous guy! Can’t wish any better ! Highly recommended ! The house’s English superb , Sonia h…
Great tours with great guides
Booked 2 different tours on 2 days. First day we requested to have a communism tour in Wroclaw. They organized a pr…
I had the Cathedral Island and Wroclaw University tour with Sean and really appreciated the information and interes…
Tour was amazing!! Would highly recommend!
Our tour guide was Sean who took us on a 2.5 tour around the city. Our group was only 4 people in total so it was a…
Had a great 2.5 hour tour with Sean! He is very knowledgeable about Wroclaw and we found out many things we didn’t …
Not to be missed! Amazing!
We stayed in Wroclaw so took the trip from here. Good meeting place easy to find. It really is a wonderful place …
We had the benefit of being in a small group of 3 so we got the full benefit of Sean’s expansive knowledge of Wrocl…
There is no way to describe this tour...I am speechless to have had this opportunity to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau. O…
Private tour to ksiaz castle and church of peace
Overall this was a great experience as Adam my guide is a very knowledgeable young man that shares every details wi…
There is no English word to describe this tour. Transport was professional - don’t bother about food - you will not…
Wroclaw: Old Town guided walking tour
Great tour with lots of information. Fast paced so you can cover a lot of ground in a short period. Sean was amazin…
This was a most memorable and very moving visit and we very impressed from start to finish with our tour guide at the si
From the start of our booking it was so professionally managed, constant communication and checkins and all went ac…
Steve and Julia B00
Nice introduction to Wroclaw with lots of info about history
We took the walking tour of Wroclaw with an American guide who had been living in Poland; so his English was excell…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Wroclaw Town Hall
- Wroclaw University
- Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wrocławiu
- Market Hall (Hala Targowa)
- Kościół Garnizonowy Bazylika Mniejsza pw. św. Elżbiety
- Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance price starts from $72.47. Discover and book Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance on Tripadvisor
- Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance on Tripadvisor
- Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance is hosted by Viadrina Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viadrina Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highlights of Wroclaw Private Tour with one Entrance on Tripadvisor