per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Experienced Guide
- Entrance ticket to the Paper Mill and the Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Papiernictwa
- Entry/Admission - Wielka Pieniawa - Water Spring
- Entry/Admission - Klodzko Fortress
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69641P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw?
- The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw price starts from $111.12. Discover and book The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw cancellation policy?
- The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw?
- The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw is hosted by Viadrina Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viadrina Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Klodzko Valley Tour from Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69641P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Muzeum PapiernictwaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wielka Pieniawa - Water SpringStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3St John BridgeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Klodzko FortressStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
If Ryan is your your leader-you are in for a great experience!
Ryan is truly knowledgeable about the history of Wroclaw as well as the country of Poland! His enthusiasm definitel…
Well worth of taking tour in Wroclaw
An informative and interesting historical tour of Old Town Wroclaw, well worth taking. A clear historical itinerary…
Worth every minute
The Auschwitz tour is a must see simply because of the history of it. I am glad we went on this tour. It was very…
A nice day trip
Geography is not my thing. I did not know that Berlin was about 4 hours from Wroclaw. Our driver picked us up at …
Adam was brilliant
Experience that’s hard to put into words. Our tour guide Adam was brilliant, very welcoming and knowledgable.
Full of history
He was full of knowledge and history. It was a pleasant drive. He answered all our questions of the area and spoke …
driver great, but instruction can improve. english guide is knowledgeable but he didn't give fair attention to all .
The journey is smooth and fast, he drive well. instruction was not 100% very clear , the english guide speaks to th…
Great walking tour
Sean, the guide, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. This walking tour was a brilliant experience and it's hig…
Wrocław Walking Tour
Our guide Sean was awesome!! Very knowledgeable and have a great tour of the city. Highly recommend to all those lo…
Fantastic tour guide in a winter wonderland
Had a fantastic day touring the Adrspach rocks led by Maciej. The site is absolutely beautiful, no wonder so many f…
A must see
This was an amazing visit. The outside facade did not resemble a church and inside it was phenomenal and an excelle…
Excellent walking tour - value for money
Mateus our guide was excellent . We had a fantastic 2+ hours tour which was really informative and thoroughly enlig…
Mick k K00
Lovely place but not tourist information friendly
Stayed in wroclaw for a long weekend. But 2 days is plenty to explore the city mostly it was a very nice experience…
Great day out
It was a cold but dry November day, and my wife & i were Matius's only customers. He was great at showing us around…
Amazing in every way!
Wonderful day with super guide. We had such a great day with beautiful sights and a very knowledgable guide. We hav…