It is one of the best way to explore the city. In short time it let's you visit highlights of Wroclaw. Scooters have 3 wheels and the seat which makes them safe and comfortable. Becouse everybody has headsets it is imposible to miss any of the intresting story.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 90–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Use of Scooter, Helmet and head set
- We do not offer any food or drinks
- Departure details
- LEAP Languages, Kotlarska 18, 50-150 Wrocław, Poland Wroclaw Rolling Tours
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18401P62
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- maximum weight of traveler is 120 kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw?
- How much is Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw?
- Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw price starts from $105.45. Discover and book Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw cancellation policy?
- Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw?
- Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw is hosted by Wratislavia Tour - Tours & Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wratislavia Tour - Tours & Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Electric Sooter Tour of Wroclaw on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18401P62
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Wratislavia Tour - Tours & Transfers
Joined in March 2014
- ArunasKeitas00Nice castleA beautiful castle in a wonderful location. I recommend a visit. There was a long queue to pay for parking :(
- darrenjZ3137EK00Fantastic tour of the cityThis is an essential for any visitor of Wroclaw. I learnt so much and was fascinated throughout. Firstly, the guide is brilliant. So passionate and knowledgeable on all aspects of history (he even quoted the window tax in England that was in operation in the past. The majority of English people don't even know about that!). It is clear that he is so proud of his city and he has such an engaging and friendly style that you will be enthralled. The e-scooter is relatively easy to operate and is a great way to see all the delights that Wroclaw has to offer. This has absolutely made my trip. A truly wonderful experience and worth every penny.
- Happiness3769061003000Competent and friendlyOur Guide was very nice, spoke very good English and had good knowledge about the city and answered all our questions, i definitely recommend it
- FreganTravels00Interesting and fun. RecommendGreat fun riding the scooters. They were easy to ride and we covered a lot of ground. The info provided about the city was fascinating. We liked hearing so much about the history of Wrocław and particularly the many beautiful buildings. Was great to do on first arriving as it gave us a good overview and inspired us to see more
- Niall B00Fun, informative, good value!Brilliant fun! A perfect mix of having fun on an easy to use electric scooter and an informative tour of a beautiful city. Michael was very helpful and knew a lot about the city’s history. Great value for money and a lot of fun, thank you Michael.
- 450alisam00Highly recommendedThis experience was recommended to us as a must see on our visit to Poland. It definitely was worth it. We were picked up from our hotel in Wroclaw in a van. There were no other tourists with us so we were able to be very comfortable on the 3.5 hour drive. The tour of the mines was amazing. There are lots of steps to get to the different levels but it was definetly worth it. The history of the mine, the sculptures, the grandeur of the large all was all amazing. It was a trip I will always remember. So worth the time it took to get there. If you have time I would highly recommend this tour.
- koalaw202300LovelyReally good I saw where hitler had his crib eat some food and went with a tourist bus in to the castle and all the way back and felt like a king
- koalaw202300RecommendNice place cool stuff is really nice a little expensive but still nice to see all the old stuff from 100 years back lovely recommend
- katiewQ5706KX00Would recommend - thank you for a fun tourWe had a great tour. Micheal was friendly and knowledgeable. The scooters were fun if a little scary at first but we had a couple of minutes practice in a big quiet square and felt more confident. The time flew by and we got a good feel for the city with some knowledge about history, culture etc. It was like being shown around by a friend. I'd have quiet liked to have kept the scooter to get around on for the rest of the holiday! Thanks Micheal
- F6682BGjakubg00Superb.Great way of exploring Wroclaw. Very enjoyable experience with superb guide. All instructions were clear and tour was organized in very professional manner.
- figurefrancy00NOT AS IT SAYS ON THE TINGreat place and thoroughly recommend it. When we booked for the trip it stated that it will be a guided tour with English speaking driver and also that each person will get a bottle of water. Unfortunately we didn't get an English speaking driver and no water bottles either. Was very disappointed as we could have carried more water for our day.
- Ben195500Excellent tour Guide and Driver with up to date vehicleWe found that Michał Filarowski was very courteous on our arrival to Wroclaw and he got us to our hotel very safely and this was in the early hours of the morning. We also booked him for two trips, the first being Jelina Gora via Wang Church, his knowledge of Polish history is phenomenal, and he kept us well versed on the way. He is a very safe driver and abides by the law at all times making us as passengers feel extremely safe. Our second trip was to Opole and again he was honest up front that this was not one of his tours and he hadn't been to the city for 15 years, but we all managed, and we both learnt some history on the way. He was great to have as a translator and was very friendly with the group throughout the trips. As a group we would thoroughly recommend Michal as your tour guide, and I am sure he would be excellent at City tours in Wroclaw as he showed us some things we hadn't seen in Wroclaw although we had been 5 times. Keep up the good work and we hope to return.
- F1439MJkatherinec00Value for money. Brilliant! Highly recommend!Absolutely great way to tour Wrocław. Michal was a brilliant tour guide with an extensive knowledge of the city. The E-scooters were fantastic, allowing us to see a lot more than a walking tour. Michal was friendly and professional and was happy to answer all the questions we had! Would highly recommend. Remember to wrap up warm in the winter!! Value for money.
- 847laurenced00Must visitGreat tour operator, communication was very good. Arrived on time for collection. A safe driver. Must visit historical sites
- Kailyn O00A MUST when you visit WrocławIf you’re coming to Wrocław you must make this part of your trip. Excellent information on the history of the city and very clear instruction on how to use the scooters throughout. The ear piece was fantastic for being able to here him even on the busy streets. A great way to start off our trip and see loads of places in a short space of time. Defintely recommend!