Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour
By Wroclaw Food & Vodka Culture Tours
Beer lovers don’t want to miss this craft beer tour in Wroclaw, where you’ll drink your way through three local pubs with an insider guide. Taste 10 different types of beer, as well as a couple of snacks, to accompany some of the brews, plus learn about the process of making craft beer. This small-group tour is limited to twelve people.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 10 types of Polish Craft Beer
- 1-2 free food pairings
- Local guide
- A lot of fun and cultural anecdotes
- Additional food and beverage
- Departure details
- Pręgierz, Rynek, 50-102 Wrocław, Poland Departure Point: In front of McDonalds' in Central Market
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18083P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour?
- Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour price starts from $56.36. Discover and book Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy?
- Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour?
- Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour is hosted by Wroclaw Food & Vodka Culture Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wroclaw Food & Vodka Culture Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18083P3
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Exquisite evening with Oliwia
Would recommended this to anyone visiting Wroclaw as we were not only able to taste some delicious food but, we lea…
Amazing tour with an amazing host!
Jasmina was one of the best hosts we have ever had on any of the tours we have done. Her English is perfect and she…
Steve and Julia B00
Great sampling of polish food
Jasmina was our guide and she did a great job. We were in a group of 12. The food was delicious and the portion siz…
Delicious Wroclaw Food Tour
The food tour in Wroclaw was fantastic. Our guide, Jasmina, provided us with a great experience and the food/drink …
We were lucky because we were the only couple who reserved that date, so we had a kind of a private tour. The tour …
Unbelievably over priced, we paid about £70 for the evening and had less than €20 worth of food/ drink over t…
Amazing tour guide!
Myself and my friend visited Wroclaw in November 2019. We had Jasmina who was our tour guide who was absolute absol…
Wonderful delicious Wroclaw food tour
Jasmina gave us a wonderful evening trying out local foods in a variety of restaurants. She was so interesting abou…
Delicious Poland indeed!
Me and my partner we're lucky enough to be the only people on the tour (Wroclaw). Really this tour should be title…
The food tour in the Jewish Quarter Krakow
Our guide nicknames Kam was beyond excellent. Very knowledgeable, courteous and spoke impeccable English. We enjoye…
Excellent food tour
My spouse and I did this tour on our first full day in Wroclaw. Jasmina was an excellent guide and we had a super t…
We had a wonderful time touring Wrocalw with Jaśmina, as a family (6 adults; 1 child)! This tour was informative an…
Amazing historical and foodie tour of Wrocław
My husband and I wanted to do this trip on our honeymoon, and it was worth every penny. Jasmina was amazing - she t…
Lots of fun and food!
My first time doing a food tour. Oliwia is a very personable and friendly guide and made me and the 2 other people …
The best food tour I have been on so good a real taste of Polish food, just a great time. Our guide was amazing an…